Terrific accessible location with shops & cafes next door; front desk staff had great restaurant recommendations & were otherwise helpful in every way you'd hope for.
My corner room had patchy internet access since it's apparently farthest from the router on each floor, but the trade-off was a full bath and big windows in two directions so I decided to stay put (& occasionally bring my laptop to the lobby to work).
Rooms are small -- not much desk space -- but perfectly adequate, good value. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris