“Excellent stay”

Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel
Ranked #290 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We stayed at the Cadran for 5 nights and were very pleased with the room and staff. Very clear and well kept hotel. The breakfast was included and was more than adequate. The chocolate bar in the lobby was also great, it nice to come back, have a coffee and chocolate or one of they amazing macaroons.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,194)

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My husband and I spent 4 lovely days at the Hotel du Cadran at the beginning of November. We found every one of the staff to be helpful and a pleasure to deal with...from the ladies checking us in to the gentleman who was awake at 4:45 AM on a Sunday morning to make sure our hotel-sponsored car to the airport was on time to pick us up. Sure the room was small - but the bed was very comfortable and we could see the top of the Eiffel Tower from our room. And the location of the hotel is every bit as centrally located, and as safe a location as previous reviewers have stated. The subway is just around the corner and down the street - and the abundance of restaurants in the area makes staying here a breeze. Don't hesitate - go ahead and make your reservation to stay here. As two first time visitors to Paris - we found this hotel to be just what we wanted.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Hotel Cadran is nestled off the side of Rue Cler - a trendy area on the Rivé Gauche between the Eiffel Tower and Invalides. It is also close to the Seine and they happily greeted us as we walked through the sliding doors. We saw the little chocolate shop on the main floor past the entrance desk, and after checking in we went to our two little - I mean little - rooms. We stayed in a double, and the boys (ages 10 & 11) were in an interconnected room with twins. We actually loved our time in this hotel. It was a little like living on a boat - no space was left unused. But that careful design made a for an extremely functional space for storing clothes, it had a safe, lights by the bed, and a nice but tiny washroom with a shower, toilet and sink. The boys actually had a bathtub in their room; otherwise, it was identical. The breakfast space in the basement was incredible. Each morning, we would descend the breakfast cave and pour our coffee, hot chocolate or tea, have some yogurt or cereal, a fresh baguette, croissant, cheese, meat, fruit and chocolate croissants...oh, the pain au chocolat was incredible! We were happy with the hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Very simple and elegant. I love that it is situated in a quiet place with the best cafe just around the corner and an awesome mini mart!!! And the breakfast is awesome!!!!! Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank diapineda86
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I booked the Hotel du Cadran recently and approximately 48 hours before I was set to arrive, my grandfather passed away. I reached out to the hotel to see if I was able to cancel without penalty as I needed to attend the funeral, and they assured me that I could do so without any charge. Two days later, the hotel changed their mind and decided to charge me one night's stay.
I find that incredibly unprofessional (I have the email confirming no charge) and downright insensitive (deceased loved one? sorry!). I travel to Paris for work several times a year and the Hotel du Cadran has been removed from my preferred hotels.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank barbiemonday
Travellers also viewed these Paris hotels
Hotel Eiffel Seine
Cler Hotel
#41 of 1,805 in Paris
Grand Hotel Francais
#100 of 1,805 in Paris

Been to Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel

Address: 10, rue du Champs de Mars, 75007 Paris, France (Formerly Hotel Valadon Colors)
Region: France > Ile-de-France > Paris > Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#52 Family Hotel in Paris
#135 Romantic Hotel in Paris
#300 Business Hotel in Paris
Price Range: €109 - €355 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel 3*
Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel