My husband and I spent a week here in early May. The rooms are small as most are in Paris but ours was clean and comfortable with large windows that opened for a cool breeze at night. The staff were fabulous and always welcoming no matter what time you returned. They have a 24 reception which is great and reception staff spoke perfect English. (always a bonus if you have a complicated question to ask) The location is fantastic just round the corner from the Palais Garnier the Louvre and the Galleries Lafayette if you like shopping. Lots of lovely cafes nearbye and the staff are happy to recommend the best ones. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, this stylish and comfortable hotel - residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 - will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 air conditioned rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being. Come and discover or rediscover our completely renovated hotel in the heart of Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards. Located walking distance between the Louvre Museum, Palais Royal and the Opera Garnier Next to the financial district (Paris Stock Exchange, banks and Insurances headquarters, Agence France Presse) And last but not least, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is also close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Beneton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris