All reviewsmusee d'orsay and the louvreadjoining roomsmini fridgequiet hotelcafes and restaurantsthe ground floorlocation is greatbed was comfortableseinedeskmetroeuropesuitcases
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

The location of this little hotel is perfect as you are within walking distance of most main attractions on the Seine. The rooms are small, the wifi is challenging but the atmosphere is delightful. It is our second time and I would return again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Location is good truly very close to Musee D'Orsay. Night manager is a great guy and very helpful, not the same for others. We slept up in the roof area with the bath tub built around the main building's wooden beams. Extra care is needed when taking a shower. Breakfast is expensive and can find better close by. I was NOT allowed to bring into the room a cup of coffee.
One must renew the free wifi every 3 hours

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel from hell , rudest owner you could imagine , she should know what hospitality means , being nice , well after spending 1200 euros you would expect at least a smile from her, she yelled at me for bringing coffee from a nearby cafe , it looks like the bates motel , weird assistant always with shirt untucked, unshaven , dirty . Do not , and I really mean it do not stay at this hotel , the lady Silvia acts like she's doing you a favor , we traveled for 20 days all over and this was the worst hotel in all our stays .

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in an excellent location especially for anyone on a first trip to Paris. My wife and I have been lucky enough to visit Paris on several occasions and Saint Germain is our preferred hotel location. On this trip I was traveling with my sister and her adult daughter.

We booked two rooms, which were connected by a small foyer. The foyer had a door with a lock, so the two rooms (each with bath) could be closed off as a suite. The rooms are small, but not terribly so. We found them perfectly reasonable for up to two people per room. The rooms were nicely appointed.

Breakfast is offered for an additional 12 euros per day. It is a typical continental breakfast with croissants, cold cuts, coffee, etc. There are several cafes, boulangeries, etc. very close by so my suggestion is to skip the hotel breakfast. You'll find better in less than a 5 min walk.

Now the less-than-good.

There were bedbugs. I woke the first morning scratching like a terrier on a sugar high. I spoke to the manager (owner?) and we were immediately offered rooms of the same configuration on another floor. The hotel staff moved our luggage while we were out. The problem did not appear to follow us. Note that my sister and niece had no problems at all. I was the lucky winner of bedbug roulette. It was unfortunate, but it happens. I did have one tense conversation with the manager/owner and at one point she suggested that I had brought the bugs in with me, which I certainly did not appreciate. I guess I've reached an age where I'm able to take an even-keeled view based on experience and say, it's life, it's not the worst thing that ever happened, people lose their cool. All other interactions with the hotel staff were fine.

Overall, I think this is an average hotel and the price-to-location is a good value.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
BersolysHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Bersoly's Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Mr JIM,

I hope everything going well for you. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you went through during your journey with us. However, we really hoping that you will come back to Paris. Furthermore, if we can do anything for you during your next stay with us in Paris do not hesitate to ask. We will with pleasure answer to your request or offering you the breakfast.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Kinds regards

All the Team of the hotel Bersolys ST germain.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

The experience was terrible. My daughter and I arrived and even the cab driver who was dropping us off was uncomfortable leaving us there.We rang the bell for assistance for a good 5 minutes before someone came. then a man walking down stairs tucking in his shirt and then owner followed stating they were fixing our room. The owner is not nice and locals say she is "special"...meaning she is crazy. I booked the rooms through Book-it.com and evidently did it on a non refundable...so got NONE OF MY MONEY BACK. We did not stay! I'd rather loose $1000 than not be safe. The owner was horrific and so incredibly rude. Place was dirty, looked nothing like the pictures.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family