All reviews musee d'orsay and the louvre great location interconnecting rooms croissants family room mini fridge stay there again charming hotel rooms are small within walking distance staff was very friendly and helpful fifth floor air conditioning a wonderful stay cafes and restaurants bed was comfortable eiffel tower
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just completed a 2 week stay at this charming and romantic hotel. Upon arrival we were surprised and delighted to receive an update to a suite. We then had 2 separate rooms joined by a foyer... 2 flat screen Tv's and 2 bathrooms and LOTS of room. We used one room as our bedroom and the other to relax and eat etc. The mini refrigerator was a godsend. We opened our windows and enjoyed the fresh air. It was always quiet and the hotel is located on a wonderful street that is within walking distance of almost everything. All staff were helpful to us at all times. We enjoyed the many nearby cafes, especially Les Antiquaires and Le Pere du Clerc. The location and charm can't be beat. Everything was clean. We hope to return every year. Thank you Sylvie and Ammi... We miss you already.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I have been staying at Hotel Bersolys Saint-Germain since 1999. I highly recommend this cozy boutique hotel which is located on a quiet street in the antique district. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, especially Sylvie, the owner. My Aunt and I stayed there for 10 days this past visit (April 2016), and my husband and I spent almost 3 weeks there in 2011. The room rates are reasonable, especially considering the great location. They provide breakfast for an extra fee. It includes coffee, tea, orange juice, croissants, pastries, bread, cheese, yogurt, cereal, etc. Breakfast is served in a lovely vaulted room downstairs. Some rooms have a mini-fridge, which is very convenient as I like to eat some meals or snacks in my room. Some of the rooms may seem a bit small, but this is a wonderful authentic 17th century building! It even had lovely exposed wooden beams in the ceilings of the rooms I have stayed in. In addition to the winding staircase, there is a small elevator. Hotel Bersolys is in a great location in the center of Paris. It is on the Left Bank, just across the river from the Louvre Museum, and it is about 3 blocks from Musee d’Orsay. The best chocolate shop in Paris (Debauve & Gallais) is a short walk away (about 4 blocks), on Rue des Saints-Peres, and Boulevard Saint-Germain is just a block past the chocolate shop. I am 64 years old, and from Bersolys I can easily walk to Notre Dame Cathedral or to Place de la Concorde. Earlier this month my Aunt and I even walked all the way to Arc de Triomphe from Bersolys. There is a nice grocery store (Monoprix) on Rue de Bac, and it’s a short walk away (about 4 or 5 blocks). La Fregate is a very nice restaurant 2 blocks from the hotel at Pont Royal and overlooks the river and the Louvre. It is open every day from 7:30 am to 11:30 pm. Very convenient. You can take a direct train to Versailles from the station at Musee d’Orsay. There are also other Metro stations nearby. There is a taxi station in front of Musee d’Orsay, or the staff at Bersolys can call a taxi for you or give you walking directions to anywhere you need to go. I’m a photographer, and I take pictures all hours of the day and night. My husband and I have been out past midnight near the Louvre, at Notre Dame, or other areas in the center of Paris and I’ve always felt safe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank VictoriaVDH
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My husband, myself and our 2 children stayed here for 3 nights and had a lovely stay. We got 2 rooms that connected and 1 of them turned into a couch and was more of a living type area so the rooms were very comfortable and roomy for us. The area is perfect as there are many things to do close by. There are also 2 markets that are open late closeby which was nice. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The only downfall was the parking, which was nonexistent, but that is most places in Paris. Overall wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Simply amazing. Nice beautiful and cozy hotel. The owner goes out of her way to help us with any needs. Beautifully renovated rooms and bathrooms! Breakfast is great! Fresh baked croissants and cold cuts. Will be back again!
Centrally located, minutes to Louvre and Musee De Orsay!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Stayed over for a long weekend and it was a perfect location (St. Germain) and close to museum area and the center anyway. On a quiet narrow road, with small but perfectly furnished rooms. Breakfast in a small room in the undergroung with cakes made by the very kind lady owner. Typical Paris!

Date of stay: April 2015