All reviews hotel lumieres jules joffrin rooms are small metro station basic facilities street facing room ten minute walk do not disturb sign nice hotel small supermarket croissants stayed here for two nights reception staff main attractions city break cafes and restaurants excellent stay
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very handy for my family, this hotel is close to Montmarte. Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean with lovely smooth sheets and an excellent mattress, so slept very well. Good shower (although small) but I could not get the two shower heads to work individually and I have this set up at home, so know how it works. I told the receptionist but it wasn't fixed. There is a small wardrobe with just a few hangers and no drawers, just a shelf, but that's fine for a few days. I don't take breakfast so I liked the fact that this was extra as I'm not paying for something I don't have. Apart from the shower problem, it was a really good stay and I would come back again. Oh, and there's a supermarket right opposite and cafes and restaurants all around.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
HotelLumieres, Directeur général at Hotel Lumieres Montmartre Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

dear CountessBath
Thank you for choosing the Hotel Lumières Montmartre Paris. There is no better feeling than knowing our guests enjoyed their stay with us. For your next booking please visit our website to get our best deal !
We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Best regards.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed for a night, and in that stay we experienced beautiful, clean rooms, a delicious breakfast, but most notably, a warm and hospitable staff who went out of their way to call around for a specific dish we were wanting for dinner. If given the chance, we will definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelLumieres, Director General at Hotel Lumieres Montmartre Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

dear Adalea S,
How can I begin to thank you for your fabulous review following your stay this summer.
We are very grateful that you have taken the time to write to Tripadvisor and this review will be shared with our staff members.
We do indeed hope that we can welcome you back to your parisian "home" very soon.
Très belle journée !!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised at how cheap the hotel was to stay in but for how much we paid it was great! The bed linen and towels were changed every day, it was very clean/quiet and both of us slept very well! The hotel is in a good location, a few minutes walk to Joules Joffrin metro which gives easy access to the centre.
The only downfall was that the room was small (but that's Paris) and that we would have liked a kettle in the room so we could make our own tea/coffee.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

dear Sophie G,
It is such a pleasure to read your nice comments further to your recent stay
I was delighted to share them with all the teams.
Please be sure that we make a point in striving for excellence and that you will always be more than welcome to your Parisian home.
Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Lumières Montmartre Paris
Best regards.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

It was a visit of 5 days, no elevator service for 2 days, not so good breakfast, very small room, no airconditioning and the worst no changing the sheets which is very important, however good staff, close to bus stops and about 10 minutes from metro stations. Not a bad choose for a couple of medium income but it could be better. I hope they improve their services because there is a lot of potential... I am leaving a review of 2 stars due to the sheets. I really believe it's very important to change in a stay of more than 2 days.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thanos07091993

dear thanos07091993
I am sad to learn you did not enjoyed your last experience with us and I would like to extend my sincere apologies. Rest assured that the issues outlined will be carefully reviewed and I hope to have the chance to reverse your mind about the hotel lumieres upon one of your next trip to Paris.
In the meantime, I remain at your disposal.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This was okay for a few nights. The rooms are even smaller than London standard. Didn't think that was possible. Would not stay in this hotel again. However the area was really great, would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Krake L
Thank your for sharing your experience at Hotel Lumières Montmartre Paris with internet users. Rooms size are in accordance with Parisian 3 * hotel standard. FYI room size is smaller in Paris than other cities.
Best regards