Hotel Verlain
US$308
US$270
US$221
  • Restaurant
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$121
Official Site
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$130
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$169
Agoda.com
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Room Service
Ibis Paris Montmartre 18eme(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
  • Restaurant
US$354
US$343
  • Room Service
All reviewsmetro stopeasy access to central parispere lachaise cemeteryinteresting shopshotel is modernyogurthotel is perfectsmall roomsingle roomflat screen tvfront desk staffenjoyed my staycomfortable bedslocation is greatparmentierneighborhoodtoiletries
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, good location, friendly staff. Clean rooms and comfy beds. Only complaint is the in room food rule. I brought my dinner to the hotel intending to eat it in my room then go back out. The front desk advised that due to sanitary rules that I would need to eat the food in the breakfast room downstairs. But I had left overs that I just had to throw away. Maybe it's my fault for not knowing but it's pretty common to use the hotel fridge for leftovers so just FYI.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Travel_moore4
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Location of this hotel is wonderful. The staff are friendly and the hotel is very clean. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and good service from the team. We will definitely be back for a stay here as it was great value for money

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is my second time staying at Verlain and It's still a great place to stay. The hotel is modern, clean and had AC. It's not too far from CDG airport and the neighborhood around it is full of grocery stores, cafes, coffee shops, etc... The hotel is across from a metro stop so you can get to everything easily. We'll be back!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Verlain for a week in September when we were doing a week long business program at the ESCP. Very convenient to walk less than a block to the school. Great eating joints nearby. The hotel serves a nice buffet breakfast with fresh croissants, fruits, eggs, yogurt and beverages. The rooms were a little small, but OK compared to Paris standards. There is AC available in the rooms which was a big relief as it was quite hot and humid in September. The bathroom had a bathtub and toiletries were provided by the hotel, quite convenient. There is an elevator, little small, but sufficient to carry two persons and couple of bags. The front desk staff were quite helpful and we left our bags for a day when we were moving out as we were out for the weekend, and they were quite accommodating.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The first night I stayed I wasn't sure I would remain. The room did not smell good, it had a mildew odor and (since I checked in late) I just lived with it. But I packed up and took my bags downstairs the next morning to request a new room. They didn't budge on making me wait for my new room until after 2 pm, but they did give me a nice room that smelled great and the rest of the trip was really delightful. The staff is super helpful and quite kind. I liked everyone that I met, both desk staff and cleaning.

The hotel is located very close to a metro stop and a nice walk from Place de la Republique. The breakfast is fine. The neighborhood is pretty hopping at night, so I think it might work better for a younger person (or at least young at heart) but overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo