All reviews marilyn monroe round bed honesty bar themed hotel eiffel tower charles michel metro led lights steam room and sauna minute walk metro station fun hotel booked this hotel unique hotel cool hotel superior room romantic weekend hotel is located
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We recently stayed at the Platine hotel for a few nights as a present to the other half. I was pleasantly welcomed into the hotel by the reception staff and throughout the stay they were amazing! The room was beautiful and the terrace is perfect for a romantic chilled evening. Everything is a good distance away from the Platine hotel but value for money and services its worth the walk into Paris!

Room tip: The terrace rooms were perfect for relaxing with a good bottle of wine or champagne!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Guest,
All the team will be very happy to read this kind review.
We re doing our best to please our guest so having nice feedback like yours is a great reward for the team.
We can't wait to welcome you again.
Direction.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend surprised me with a trip to this beautiful hotel and city for Christmas. It definitely didn’t disappoint !

The room was a little small but perfect for us ! We didn’t hear any movement outside out room at all (it can be so annoying when you can hear people walking past your door or even hear people through the ceiling). I love the lifts ! They have Marilyn Monroe movies playing in them which is such a cute touch. You can rent these movies for free in your room. Unfortunately we didn’t have time but we would have definitely taken this opportunity to watch one.

Breakfast was beautiful. There are definitely no complaints here. The dining room is beautiful and every detail is fantastic and well thought out.

We walked a few times to the Eiffel Tower from the hotel along the river seine. This took about 20-25 minutes. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the Statue of Liberty and a shopping mall as well as restaurants and independent shops.

We would definitely stay again !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Fab,
It's so great for us to see that you loved your stay at the Platine.
I sincerely thank you for taking time to write this complete review which I m sure will help the readers to understand the atmosphere of the hotel.
I see you want to come back and you can be sure it will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again.
I remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel close to metro station, bars and restaurants. Staff very welcoming and helpful, they even had an extra European plug as we forgot ours. We were on a trip for our anniversary and were given a wee treat of sweets from management, a very nice addition. 15-20 min walk to eiffel tower and visitor attractions. We used a hop on hop off bus tour to get around attractions. We didn't use the bar or room service so cannot comment. Rooms are on the small size but this is normal in some city hotels. But overall an amazing recommendation, and would definitely come back again if we are in Paris.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Catherine,
I cannot thank you enough for such an enthousiastic review.
All the team is doing his best for our guest to enjoy their stay, so believe me reviews like yours are the best reward we can have.
I'm very happy to see that you had a great anniversary, maybe we will have the opportunity to welcome you again next year.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Conveniently located, very close to a Metro station, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower (if you're a walker), cafes and shopping mall. Rooms on the smaller side, room service options a bit minimal but all in all a pleasant hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking time to write a review,
All the team will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Platine.
It's good that you liked the localisation, it's a quiet part of Paris but full of restaurants and shopping options, and as you said, walking distance from the Eiffel tower.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this hotel as part of my surprise birthday trip to the French Open tennis and I couldn’t have been happier with it. From arrival in the kitsch reception area with its super stylish but comfy chairs and honesty bar through the lift showing black and white movie classics to our Marilyn themed room. The whole thing has been thought out to the tiniest little detail. Also, the staff were just unbelievable. So so helpful, so understanding of our terrible attempts at French and full of helpful hints and suggestions.

In terms of location, it was a great base for our trip to roland Garros but was also walking distance from the Eiffel Tower which looked stunning from the neighbourhood particularly at night. There are also plenty of shops and restaurants in the area and a tube station just a short walk away.

I honestly can’t recommend this place highly enough. We loved it!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Rhian G
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Rhian,
I can't thank you enough for such a great review.
You can be sure I will share it with all the team, they will be very proud of it.
It's very lovely that you take time to write this enthousiastic comment.
We can't wait to welcome you again.
See you soon.