All reviews marilyn monroe round bed honesty bar themed hotel eiffel tower charles michel metro led lights steam room and sauna minute walk metro station booked this hotel unique hotel superior room romantic weekend hotel is located would definitely stay here again rooms are small
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Enjoyed our stay here. On a quiet side road but also next to Centre commercial Beaugrenelle shopping mall. Great links to the metro with Charles Michels being the closest to the hotel (about a 3-5 minute walk away). Room was small but cosy, and had everything we needed in there. If you like more space I'd suggest choosing the bigger sized rooms. Bathroom is modern with different décor to the average hotel. The staff were amazing, very helpful and friendly and willing to help in anyway they could. If you arrive in Paris via Gare du Nord, the number 42 bus will take you close to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _nai_106
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Nai,
Thank you so much for this review which I m sure will help people.
I m very happy that you liked your stay with us and thank you for the nice words for the staff, they will be very glad.
I hope you will choose again the Platine for your next stay in Paris.
Sincerely.
Maxime.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Great location close to Eiffel Tower, metro near by, shopping centre across the road. The staff are so friendly and helpful going above and beyond what you would expect. Loved our stay here. One of the best I’ve stayed in.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much, I want to read this everytime.
It's very kind of you to congratulate the team, you can be sure I will share your comment with them.
All the team is working for the satisfaction of our guests so feedback like yours is the best reward they can have.
We hope that we will be able to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Finished course at Cordon Bleu in same block and needed one night lodging not able to be accommodated by the appartement i had been renting. Greeted by superbe staff anxious to help any way they could. Only negative is very dated decor and cleanliness of room and bathroom around the edges and windows-either grime that comes with age or lack of attention

Room Tip: Select room in back of hotel for quiet
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for taking time to share your impression about your stay at the Platine.
I m very glad that you like the staff of the hotel, you can make sure I will let them know about it.
I m sad that you were not satisfied with the cleanlyness, thank you for noticing it, I will follow up on this with the housekeeping team.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.
Maxime.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The hotel was reasonably quiet, being down a side street, yet close to shopping and the Eiffel tower. Unfortunately there were building works on the road, with metal plates covering holes and every time a car drove over at night there was a loud clang. But that is not the reason for disappointment. We had high expectations after reading other reviews. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom interesting. Yet, the beds were very soft, resulting in a back ache after the second night. We asked for another room and were given an option which was firstly much smaller, but more importantly had a strange smell, as if something had been cooked in the room. We were then promised another option the next morning, which never materialised. The breakfast area is very cramped with tables so close that when you get up to go to the buffet you need to be careful not to sweep things off the neighbouring table. On top of that, not all food is replenished. On at least one morning the scrambled eggs were cold and on another none were left in the tray. I then asked for a fried egg and was told this wasn't possible.The cheese seemed to be the same tired looking slices on several occasions. One of the main reasons for booking the hotel was the so-called spa. Well, yes there is a steam room and sauna, but absolutely nowhere to sit between sessions except on the cold tiled floor - or a broken plastic chair - which completely negates the experience. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear guest,
I thank you for taking time to share your opinion about your stay at the Platine.
I m really sorry if your stay didn't meet your expectations. As we discussed together I really appreciate your feedback and I hope we will have the opportunity to welciome you again.
I remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

The hotel is nice despite some disturbing issues that I faced, such as noise coming from the nieborhood at the midnight and every night, and also for the housekeeping, the room service is poor as well the menue, but overall the hotel is a nice place and perfect location

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Ahmed,
Thank you for taking time to share your opinion about your stay at the Platine.
I really apology for the noise, unfortunately it happens sometimes that other guests staying at the hotel don't really care about all the other guests and I m very sad that this distrubs your stay. Regarding the housekeeping I will follow up with the team for them to be more carefull when they work.
Concerning the room service menu, I acknowledge that we don't have a lot of choices, however, as we are a boutique hotel without restaurant, we have a limited choice in order to provide fresh food to our guests and nothing frozen.
I hope you will come to stay again at the Platine and I apology once again for the inconvenience you experienced.
Remaining at your disposal.