US$209
US$203
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$132
Hotels.com
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
US$214
US$173
  • Restaurant
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$156
US$115
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$104
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$354
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarilyn monroeround bedhonesty barthemed hoteleiffel towerjacuzzi bathcharles michel metroled lightsminute walkmetro stationfun hotelbooked this hotelcool hotelunique hotelromantic weekendsuperior roomaround the corner
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Pros: The locations is great right south of the 7th arr. district, which is where the Eiffel Tower is located. It's right across the street from a mall which was convenient and near the Charles Michels Metro station (Line 10) which connects to everything well. Free breakfast is a nice touch.

Cons: There is some construction going right next to it and I wish they would have let the guest know. We were alarmed every morning about 6am to loud booms from the machines next to us. Also, the rooms are REALLY REALLY REALLY small. The pictures do not give you an accurate view. They should disclose the square footage. If you have large luggage, this is not the hotel for you. Also, we got different answers from the front desk staff (could have been a language barrier). We asked if they did laundry service for a fee, one said yes, another said no later. They are frequently understaffed at night with only one person working if you need anything FYI.

We probably wouldn't stay again, but overall, solid boutique hotel.

Room Tip: Get a suite, because the rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Hankey,

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion about your stay at the Platine.
Your comment is very detailed which is very helpfull for us in order to improve our service and to provide you an appropriate answer.
Regarding the size of the room, it's between 14 to 25m2 depending on the category, I know it's smaller than in other cities, however this is a standard size of room for Parisian hotels.
I really apology for the noise from the works outside, they work on the whole street and this was supposed to last just 2 weeks in front of the hotel, I m very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay.
For the laundry issue, I will follow up on what happened, we provide a laundry service except on Sunday and during Public holidays, maybe the misunderstanding comes from this.
We are a boutique hotel of 46 rooms only so by night we have only one receptionnist as in almost all similar hotels. I apology if sometimes several requests at the same time can create a bit of delay, but usually it's quiet by night and the receptionnist is available for our guest immediately.
I hope anyway to welcome you again at the Platine.
I remain at your disposal for any further information you may need.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I was in Paris for the first time since I was 11 years old and I am now 55.
I travelled with my American wife who had never visited Paris before. Hotel Platine was close to the Eiffel tower and river Seine. It is well designed and friendly. I took photos of our room when we arrived. It was wonderful. I was so impressed with our bathroom and even the lifts. They had videos playing of Marilyn Monroe movies.

Room Tip: Quiet and close to the places you want to visit. Would visit again. We didn't rent a car so this hotel's location was important.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I want to read this kind of comment everyday, thank you so much.

All the team is working for our guests to be happy, so comments like yours are a great reward for us.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, moreover for this special occasion.

We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Directeur.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is really cool hotel with very friendly staff that makes you feel home directly. I regularly stay here. It is located very close to the Seine and Eifel tower. The rooms are quite small but very smart and individually designed. I love to come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Hauwi.

This is really great to read this kind of feedback, moreover from a regular guest.

You can be sure I will share it with the whole team.

I hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stayed here with my wife and another couple for two nights before we flew to Ireland. We booked on-line based upon the reviews. We were not disappointed with this hotel. The price was right, the accommodations were nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It's near a subway station, next to a shopping mall and one block off a main street with restaurants, banks, etc. It was a great choice for us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Mark,

I would like to thank you for your nice review,

I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will let all the team know about your satisfaction, it's our best reward.

I hope you will stay again with us during your next parisian escape.

We remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I recently came for a 1 night stay in Paris for our birthday, I was a bit worried beforehand as people often say Paris is a bit rough/lots of refugees hanging around etc but I was pleasantly surprise with Platine hotel. The location was lovely and quiet but within a 15 min walk to the Eiffel Tower and a 5 mins walk to the metro line (which was so easy to get about on)
The hotel is also literally opposite a nice shopping centre with a Sephora in it, which I was soooo happy about.

The staff were super super friendly and helpful specially Alain, he booked us in early and kept our luggage and shopping bags safe for us on the day we checked out.

There are lot of cute little restaurants close by, also a supermarket and M&S.
The rooms were super clean, and the bathrooms are so cool.
My only criticism is there is no mirror in the bedroom so I had to do my hair standing up in the bathroom and my make up in a tiny little compact mirror (a nice mirror above the dressing table would be great)
The bed was really comfortable and we had a wonderful nights sleep in it.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Maxime O, Directeur général at Platine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Lucy,

You ve made my day with this great comment.

I will let Alain know about your satisfaction he will be very happy as well.

I agree with you about the location of the hotel, it s not super central but this part of Paris is very quiet, full of restaurants and shops and only 15min from the Eiffel Tower.

I hope we will welcome you again very soon, or maybe your friends.