Hotel Excelsior Republique
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
US$300
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$254
US$244
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
US$291
US$221
  • Restaurant
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$148
US$213
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$168
US$367
US$353
Hotel Duo(Paris)
US$361
US$305
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrepublique stationbudget hotelhotel is perfectpleasant staywould stay here againmetrocorridorbakery
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Transportation links were faultless. If you want a location that could take you anywhere in Paris within 30 mins but metro this hotel is perfect. You could be a little judgemental and pick faults yes, but why your probably only staying for a couple of nights. Reception was always happy. Area was perfect to find something to eat closer to home after a busy day out beware prices in most areas in Paris are expensive but for value of money I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and was very happy with my room and the staff as they were very welcoming and friendly. I had towels and toiletries and a clean room. Hotel is a short walk to Republique station, restaurants and banks. If you are looking for a pleasant hotel, well situated and on a budget, this is a fantastic place. They also have breakfast but I wasn’t able to eat. Coffee is good though. :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Why I'm bothering to write this is only to warn any unsuspecting travellers that may consider staying, my room was awful, the staff accused me of stealing my own things, probably to hide there own guilt. Possibly the worst hotel, being cheap doesn't excuse them. Hygiene awful, wiring a joke, are there hotel inspectors in Paris? Or are they all on the take?

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

lets start with positive points. location was fine , about 5 min to République square by walk and easy access to public transportation.
Also reception staff were friendly and helpful;
But there were lots of negative issues!
my room was very small( less than standard size) and it was not clean! in my first day I found some personal things of others (maybe previous guests) at my room! Also it was very cold!
the walls are very thin and if you want to sleep during the night , you should expect to hear even cough sound of your neighbors!!!
One day , because of headache I stayed at my room to take some rest but the housekeeper woman knocked the door more and more and finally entered the room! (there is not any sign of “ Do Not Disturb” at rooms! ) I told her that I don’t need to clean the room and I want to sleep but she don’t understand English at all and went to the toilet to change the towels while she was nagging in French!
Totally I didn’t like this hotel and do not recommend and never come back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Arezoo F
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The room was as shown in the pictures, small but comfortable. The bathroom small, but for a budget hotel in the centre of Paris I think it's good value for money. It's true that the walls are a little thin so you hear people in the corridor, but I feel some of the other reviews overexaggerate this. All staff are friendly and helpful. It's not on a main road so there is no traffic noise. The hotel was warm, as we were in Paris while it was very snowy. 5 mins walk from République. There's a cheap bakery opposite the hotel, where you can buy breakfast if you chose not to pay in the hotel. I would most certainly return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple