Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$187
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$156
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$95
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$259
US$198
Priceline
US$201
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$357
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree champagnerue des martyrsevery eveningsaint georgeportable wifipocket wifiquirky decorcroissantsclose to sacre coeurrooms are smallmoulin rougegreat stay in parisshower cubiclenice boutique hotelnespresso machinesingle roomthe hotel offers
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Lovely hotel in a great area . Theatre themed was very quirky . Very clean .
Only downside is I would have liked somewhere with a bar / restaurant .
Good value for money .
Would definitely consider a return visit .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Lisa H,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We have a room service offer and also some few drinks like wine, beer or coke.
However, I hope you had the chance to try one restaurant around our hotel.

I hope we will have the pleasure to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Definitely a great place to stay over for a short Paris trip, especially considering the location. Also easily extended my last reservation twice after unexpected work-related changes and sent a forgotten set of keys home free of charge. Big thanks to all the helpful people there, can highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear svdlcomm,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a comment.
I am very glad to know that you enjoyed our location and our service. It was normal for us to send you back your keys for free and I am happy to know that you received them.

I hope we will see you again soon,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We just want to say how fantastic the staff at Hotel Sacha are. They were so friendly and helpful in giving us directions and showing us where to go. They really made our stay special. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear 300bridieb,

!! How glad we can be reading your comment!! Thank you for coming at hôtel Sacha! I am very happy to know that you enjoyed my team recommandation.

I hope we will see you soon,

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We loved the location of the hotel, within east walking distance of Montmartre. The area itself is full of lovely little shops, greengrocers and boulangeries. The staff were so helpful; we left a very important item and they posted it after us to London at no cost to us. We really cannot thank this hotel enough for going out of their way to return it to us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ivettpc,

Thank you very much for your comment. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us, our recommandation and our location!
It was normal to send you back your belongings :)

I hope we will welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent location, away from the tourist crowds but still close to everything. nice and friendly personell and really cozy rooms. The only thing was that my room was not cleaned from one day to the next. Otherwise everything perfect! I will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Johannadk150,

A big thanks for this review! I am very happy to know that you had a nice time with us and that you enjoyed our location and our hotel in general.
I am sorry to know that your room has not been cleaned one day and I will tell my housekeeping team.

We look forward welcoming you again!