US$216
US$174
  • Restaurant
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$266
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
US$118
Official Site
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$115
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$258
  • Bar/Lounge
US$356
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree champagnerue des martyrsevery eveningsaint georgeportable wifipocket wifiquirky decorcroissantsclose to sacre coeurrooms are smallmoulin rougegreat stay in parisshower cubiclenice boutique hotelnespresso machinesingle roomthe hotel offers
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Definitely a great place to stay over for a short Paris trip, especially considering the location. Also easily extended my last reservation twice after unexpected work-related changes and sent a forgotten set of keys home free of charge. Big thanks to all the helpful people there, can highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear svdlcomm,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a comment.
I am very glad to know that you enjoyed our location and our service. It was normal for us to send you back your keys for free and I am happy to know that you received them.

I hope we will see you again soon,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We just want to say how fantastic the staff at Hotel Sacha are. They were so friendly and helpful in giving us directions and showing us where to go. They really made our stay special. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear 300bridieb,

!! How glad we can be reading your comment!! Thank you for coming at hôtel Sacha! I am very happy to know that you enjoyed my team recommandation.

I hope we will see you soon,

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We loved the location of the hotel, within east walking distance of Montmartre. The area itself is full of lovely little shops, greengrocers and boulangeries. The staff were so helpful; we left a very important item and they posted it after us to London at no cost to us. We really cannot thank this hotel enough for going out of their way to return it to us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ivettpc,

Thank you very much for your comment. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us, our recommandation and our location!
It was normal to send you back your belongings :)

I hope we will welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent location, away from the tourist crowds but still close to everything. nice and friendly personell and really cozy rooms. The only thing was that my room was not cleaned from one day to the next. Otherwise everything perfect! I will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Johannadk150,

A big thanks for this review! I am very happy to know that you had a nice time with us and that you enjoyed our location and our hotel in general.
I am sorry to know that your room has not been cleaned one day and I will tell my housekeeping team.

We look forward welcoming you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very good hotel with nice breakfast. It comfortable location near the center. My room was very small, but we going to Paris not for a sitting in the room. Paris is wondarful! PS In 50 metters from the hottel, on the streets corner, that is nice french cafe!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Денис Ш,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback.
I am very glad to know that you spent a nice time in our hotel and that you enjoyed our location and breakfast.
You are right to emphasize on the size of the room which are very typical for the center ogf Paris: 12m² in average.

We will be very glad to welcome you again on one of your next parisian trip,