US$215
  • Restaurant
Villa Brunel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$102
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$229
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$94
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
US$94
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$291
US$237
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree champagnerue des martyrsevery eveningsaint georgeportable wifipocket wifiquirky decorcroissantsclose to sacre coeurrooms are smallmoulin rougegreat stay in parisshower cubiclenice boutique hotelnespresso machinesingle roomthe hotel offers
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights with a friend in early September.

Lovely hotel with great decor. The rooms are quite small (especially the bathroom), but as is to be expected in Paris, and we weren't exactly spending a lot of time in them anyway.

Close to Metro stops and a short walk to Sacre Coeur, we used Saint George's metro to get around the city, which was super convenient.

We didn't include breakfast in our stay, instead opted to eat at Le Pain Quoitiden around the corner, which did some great porridge!

Would definitely recommend this hotel for a short break!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank felizabethr
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mrs Flizabethr,

A huge thanks for your adorable review!
I am delighted of knowing that you spent a nice time in our hotel.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again and to enjoy a coffee break together on your next parisian journey.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and 3 friends stayed at this hotel in August and would never return!

We have waited over three weeks for a response from Happy Culture regarding our concerns and to date have not received a response, which pretty much sums up the general attitude and rudeness we found at this hotel.

We arrived at the hotel just before 4.00 pm. The reception area is small and another client was checking in do we waited. No one acknowledged our presence.

The customer in front of us was complaining about the mess up with their room allocation which the manager came out to deal with.

Eventually after waiting 20 minutes we were asked to step forward and check in. We were allocated our key cards to be told that we were in two double rooms. We had booked via our agent two twins. We queried this. We were to,d that no such request had been expressed. We showed the paperwork we had and were told that this was not communicated to the hotel. We said it had and again the hotel repeated they had had no correspondence. They said they only had doubles left and we would have to have these rooms as it was our fault for the mix up!!! I was traveling with three girl friends, one who was pregnant. She was struggling with her sleep and when we said we wanted a twin we were told this would not Be happening. The manger was 'unavailable' to assist us. As we had a dinner reservation at the Moulin Rouge at 7 and we needed to be there by 6.30 and it was already 5.30 by now we said we would use the rooms to change and refreshen up. We were told that they would give us extra sheets so at least we could sleep with separate linen.

The rooms are decorated in a run and chic style however are very small. Also one of our rooms has luxury bathroom products whilst the other had one poor quality product. They are not of the same standard.

When we returned at midnight we went to our rooms. No bedding had been provided!

The next morning we met for breakfast in the dining area. We were not greeted by any member of staff. The tables had not been laid so we laid our own whilst watching the staff eat their breakfast in the main room, watching us!

The breakfast was lovely and fresh however.

We went to reception straight after breakfast and a much more helpful lady confirmed that we would have two twin rooms for our second night and our bags would be moved whilst we were out,

When we returned later in the day we were told that only one twin was available and two singles. We had gone away as a group and wanted to spend time together but had to settle for two sleeping in their own!

Part of our deal was that each evening for two hours champagne and petit fours were available to guests. This was part of the marketing materials we had been sent.

At the start time we went down and sashed if we could have our drinks to be told they were no longer doing this. We showed the paperwork work and were rudely told tough!! The company had the right to stop any offers. We again asked to speak to the manger and were told that he was not in the hotel.

After 40 minutes of hanging around we were told that he had sorted us a glass of champagne at a nearby restaurant.
In the rain we had to walk to the restaurant and were given a glass. Whilst it was nice it was not what we had booked and we were made to feel awkward!

Whilst these issues may seem trivial it was more about the way we were made to feel and the way the situations were handled.

Upon returning we revived confirmation from our booking agent that the request for the rooms had been sent by email but the hotel had failed to act upon it!

The offer should have been honoured too!

This hotel could be amazing, it is perfectly situated near the moulin rouge and by the hop on bus tour line. But their customer service needs a complete overhaul and their complete disregard to responding to our concerns shows a lack of respect to their customers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ktb123Southampton
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Mrs ktb123Southampton,

I am very glad that you wrote a comment on our hotel. I can see that, you did not get my 2 emails that I wrote to the company you booked through.

First of all, as you took the time to write a feedback, I will answer step by step.

Yes, when you arrived, a guest was already checking in. Unfortunately he did few mistakes in its booking that we had to correct to make him happy and to give him the chance to spend the good time that he was expecting to spend with us. I apologize for the time that it takes to sorted it out.

Secondly, regarding your booking, we had a booking for 2 double bedrooms and not 2 twin bedrooms. As we were completely full, we did not have much solution either to give you the 2 double bedrooms or to suggest you another hotel in the HappyCulture group. However, I am really sorry that you did not get the additional blanket that you asked for. For the solution that we suggested on the 2nd day, it was the best that we could offer.

As you mentioned, I was not available during those two days because I was in the middle of a huge hotel auditing thus you saw us at breakfast I was in the middle of this audit with external auditing companies and our headquarter.

Finally, the HappyTime does not exist anymore since mid of july and I am sorry that the booking company you went through did not tell you. As you were really disappointed, exceptionally, we offered you 4 drinks at the Smiley to make you happy. I can read that this gesture was still not enought for you.

To sum up, I am really sorry that you did not spend the time that you expected, but believe us, we always tried to find the best solution to make you happy, but apparently we failed at that.

I will be glad welcoming you again in the future to show you why comments on Tripadvisors say that we have a very good guests service.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We'd never been to Paris before - so spent some time reading a number of reviews before we booked for our 4 night stay. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the room clean and well decorated, the location right in the middle of a truly Parisian area with cobbled roads, with cafe culture in abundance. There was very little noise from the restaurant across the road, and what little there was only lasted until around 11pm. And a one minute walk took you to a great street with every kind of local independent store you can imagine. Transport links were also excellent - with bus lines running into the main part of the city taking about 10 minutes, and a choice of two Metro stations which did the same. I would definitely recommend this hotel - and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sean G,

I apologize for the delayed answer but I want to thak you for this very kind review!
I am very glad to read that you enjoyed our boutique hotel and its locyaion!

I hope you enjoyed the best of Paris and that we will have the pleausre welcoming you on your next parisian trip.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

So we stayed booked this hotel months for my girlfriends birthday (on the day we checked-in) in advance based on the price, location and advertised offer of a "happy hour" prosecco. However on arrival and looking at the website again, this "happy hour" had changed - so a little dissappointed to say the least.

Any special gifts or happy birthday message for my girlfriend - no. Was it expected? No - but would have been a nice touch. Details details.

Hotel staff were very attentive and good, although the use of technology may have baffled some with their use of a touchscreen pad to take photos of peoples passport/ documents.

Room size was very good and cannot fault that - although please note - when we looked at the floor plan, there are other rooms that are smaller than the one we got. We considered ours to be standard.

Breakfast was priced at £13.50 (Euro). Did not have breakfast here so cannot comment on the quality. However, if you don't want to have breakfast at the hotel - pop outside of the hotel and turn right. At the end of the road, there is a lovely bakery that sells fresh croissants, pain au chocolate and other pastries for half the price (plus you're out and about already!).

Location: Very close to Pigalle metro station or St George metro. We walked it initially from Gard du Nord train station.

Good thing: Drop bags off early in the luggage room, wonder off to Sacre Coeur (10 to 15 minute walk), explore and then come back and check-in if its not 2pm yet.

Would I stay here again? Maybe when they have the prosecco happy hour on offer again, otherwise maybe elsewhere.

Advantage is that it is part of a massive chain (other hotels) in the Paris but we didn't make use of this.

Room Tip: First floor to avoid the long walk up the spiral stairs or very small lift.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Sacha, Directeur général at Hotel Sacha by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear DannyWu,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our location and our team.

It is true that in summer we have our HappySoft offer instead of our traditionnal HappyTime.

I hope, we will still have the pleasure to welcome you on your next parisian visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I stayed at the Hotel Sacha for three nights recently with my husband and teenage daughter. The decor in the hotel was lovely, and our triple room was larger than our expectations - we actually got a suite of two rooms each with own bathroom. Great location as well, lots of restaurants a stone's throw away and easy walking distance to other sites.

Breakfast was ok. However, on the Saturday we decided to go for a late breakfast (10.15am - advertised until 11am) and there was hardly anything left to eat - all the cheese, meats, cereals and fruits were finished and not replenished so we ended up just having some bread and coffee - had we paid extra for breakfast we would not have been impressed.

Also, in the time we were there our room was not serviced at all - someone did come once when we were in the room and said they would come back, but didn't.

All in all, good value, but lacking the extra touches that would merit a 4 or 5 star review.

Room Tip: triple rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Claire S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

Regarding the breakfast time, it finishes at 10h30.

For the housekeeping, I am really sorry that no one came again in your room later to make the room and I apologise for this.

I hope we will have the pleasure to have you again in our hotel.