See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is the worst hotel I have ever come across. The lifts were out of order so i and my mother had to carry our suitcases up the stairs. we had to change rooms 3 times. Each room was dirty and dusty. I had to go to the shop and buy cleaning products to re-claen and dust the room. The bedsheets was never changed during our 6 night stay.The beding was very dirty. Old and dirtycushions were used for pillows. For breakfast they only offered tea,coffee or hot chocolate and 2 crosaints and 2 breadrolls. There was nothing else so my mother and I went outside for breakfast each morning, The only good thing about the hotel was the location. buses and the metro trains are near by and there is planty things to do.
If you are looking to be comfortable and happy this is not the hotel for you. I would never recommend this hotel even to my enemy.

Room Tip: nice location but horrible hotel. It doesnt deserve 3* but alot lower
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mamesika1984
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Our room was stinking at cigarette smoke. It was cold, the radiator in the bathroom didn't worked at all. We asked for an extra blanket and the guy from the front desk (who wasn't able to speak French or English decent) he said he can't give us because he.....didn't had.
This hotel doesn't deserve 3 stars, hardly 2 maybe.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zburatorulalbastru
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel six nights. We recived a room with a new bed very confortable.
It is true, the bathroom is very small and the hotel is situated near a square and sometimes it is noisly.
The hotel is near the metro station, you can visit a lot of tourist objectives by using a card that is call Navigo Decouvert.
If you are used to visit the city not to stay in the room i sincerely recomand this hotel.
The prices are very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rtaruancuta
Yacine B, Gérant at Hotel Bristol Republique, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Customer,

We are happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hotel and that you have appreciated the location.

We are hoping to see you very soon one more time in Paris.

Best regards

The Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The location of the hotel is excellent, near the Republique square and the Republique metro. Other than the location, everything else about the hotel is not quite good. The bathroom & toilet are very unclean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Dear Tamsil90,

I hear what you are saying but if something was not clean in your room, you should have told us. We are working we a cleaning company and unfortunately we can not check all the rooms everyday. You should have told us and we would have told the maid to clean your room again.

Sorry for the inconveniance hoping to see you in an other condition next time

Best regards

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This place is disgusting and poorly presented. The location is fine but it suffered from cracked tiles in the bathroom, permanent gouges on the toilet seat, a leaking bathroom ceiling, in ground dirt and mould in the bathroom, no soundproofing between rooms, walls, outside and exceedingly rude customer service. I only stayed one night and my friend who was in another room decided we would pay for another hotel. I was unable to sleep last night due to the noise outside of people laughing, screaming, metal banging, and loud trucks. One of my pillows smelt of cigarette smoke and a dirty uncovered pillow was left on my bed. The person at reception did not ask us why we were leaving with two more nights of two rooms. This has obviously happened before and management obviously do not care. There is no air conditioning. It was funny to hear a day trip person laugh when we stated that we had changed hotels. Never book this place if you would like a place to sleep that is vaguely clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends