Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$110
  • Bar/Lounge
US$214
US$173
  • Restaurant
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$132
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$99
Official Site
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$156
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$205
US$199
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$254
Agoda.com
US$354
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplace mongegreat locationjardin des plantessmall roomshort walkrecommend this hotelmodern hotelbusy streetquartier latinthe hotel staffrain showereuros per personfantastic staycdg airportgreat place to stayluxembourg gardenswi fi
Reviewed 26 October 2017

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel, and while the location, and staff were good, the room was rather small, although we have since been told this common for Paris. Our disappointment mainly stems from (1) The size of the lift, barely could get two people in it, let alone luggage as well (2) The breakfast, that was prepaid, consisted of cereal, boiled eggs, that you cooked yourself, any other form of eggs would have to be paid for , stale bread for toast that you made yourself,croissants, and pancakes which I think were the same ones every day, or so they appeared. All this for $381 Australian dollars a night. I do not think so. Our advise when in Paris, get your breakfast on the go, plenty of shops to choose from. We definitely will next time, and at a different hotel. Hooroo Garry Fitzpatrick and Margaret Wasiak

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Guillaume H, Gérant at Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Good Afternoon,
First, we thank you for having chosen our hotel "Best Western Quartier Latin Panthéon". We apologize that your arrival and stay did not exceed your expectations.
We value your business and your comments which are very important for us.
By letting us know what you liked during your stay, and how to improve, you're helping us to provide for you and future guests a superior experience in our hotel.
We are sorry about the size of lift but as for many hotels in Paris buildings such as ours, it is not very possible to have a bigger lift as we would have to reduice the capacity of our hotel.
As for the breakfast, we invite guests to cook on their own the eggs as each guest has its preferrences and they could decide between hard boiled eggs or melting eggs by using the timer.
We inform you that we propose a large buffet with salted items (two kinds of ham and sausages, eggs...) and sweet items (crepes/pancakes, "pain au chocolat", "croissant", "pain aux raisins"...) cooked each morning and we also have 3 types of cereals, 2 types of bread, different marmelades, different cheeses and yogourts, fruits salad, fresh fruit, juices, water, milk (hot and cold on request) and hot drinks, everything for unlimited access to our guests during breakfast hours.
Although you have encountered these inconveniences, we hope that you will consider to stay with us again soon in order to have the chance to offer you a better experience as you appreciated the location and the staff.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Hotel was nice, despite not being a 4-star or above. In fact, I don't have any complaints other than the police coming to my room and barging in. (Yes, you heard right) I had checked in Monday afternoon (9.25) and immediately took a nap afterwards (I was tired from traveling). Next thing I know (almost an hour into my nap), I hear the voices of men coming from outside the door. They knock, I hear someone yell, "police", and I get up to put on my pants and get the door. But before I get a chance to put on my clothes (I was in my drawers), they open up the door and make gestures with their hands like "we're sorry" and they back off. Clearly, I was not who they were looking for.

So I go downstairs after my nap (let's say an hour later) and tell the guy at the front desk (he's the only person working there at the moment), what happened. He barely speaks English, but he basically discredited my story of it being the cops and said, "it was the maintenance guys". Look, I know what I saw and what I heard. And if it was the maintenance guys, they still had no reason coming inside that quickly...that was a major disappointment.

I will say, the hotel was very clean and in a great location...great proximity to restaurants, bakeries, street food vendors, grocery stores, and the metro was a less than 5 minute walk away. However, this is the type of hotel for someone constantly on the go, someone who just needs a decent spot to rest their head. The room was small and kind of pricey, but that's Paris for ya!

If that incident didn't happen, I would have given them 4 or 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2017
Guillaume H, Gérant at Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Good Afternoon,
First, we thank you for having stayed in our hotel "Best Western Quartier Latin Panthéon".
We apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations.
We value your business and your comments which are very important for us.
We are sorry about the intrusion of the staff in your room while your were there.
We will make sure this will never happen again in the future.
Although you have encountered this inconvenience, we hope that you will consider to stay with us again soon in order to have the chance to offer you a superior experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Good location. Recently Updated hotel in old building. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Loved the feel. Nice queen bed in a small room. Two complaints: WiFi is so spotty that it is useless~ even downstairs computer would not attach. Cannot buy just coffee~have to buy 7eu breakfast. Therefore, 2 coffees cost us 14eu.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon,
We value your business and comments which are very important for us.
By letting us know what you appreciated during your stay, and how we could improve, you help us to provide for you and other guests a better experience in our hotel in the future.
We remain at your disposal for any information or request you might have.
We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we will have the pleasure to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our tour group of 16 people from the U.S. and Australia stayed at this hotel for two nights at the beginning of our tour of Paris and the Loire Valley. Several of our tour group members came to the hotel in advance of the tour and stayed extra nights. Fortunately for my husband and I, we did not. Our sixth floor room was tiny - yes, I know all hotel rooms in major European cities are small - but this was really tiny. We couldn't even find the air conditioning until another member of our group explained where to find it! Some of our tour group members never got maid service. Our key NEVER worked, we routinely had to stop at the front desk to get it recharged. We will be recommending that the tour company avoid this hotel in the future. I do want to say that Laura, the front desk attendant, was exceptionally nice and called a physician for us from SOS Medical - she was great, and even the other members of the hotel staff were quite pleasant, but the actual facility needs improvement. If it weren't for our experience with Laura, we would have rated this even lower.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the main street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Guillaume H, Gérant at Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Good Afternoon,
We value your comments which are very important for us.
We apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations.
We inform you that the room is cleaned every day, exceptions when you tell to the front desk that no service or no cleaning requested.
As for the air conditioning, we would have told you where to turn it on if you have asked it to the reception desk.
We invite all guests to let all staff knows at any moment if there is anything to make their stay more pleasant and we had no other complaints about noise from other guests.
However, we hope that you enjoyed your stay and to see again soon to have the chance to provide a superior experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a small mid priced hotel in the Latin Quarter of central Paris (5th Arondisment) on main road and close to metro at Place Monge. Rooms are small but comfortable and very clean. 10 - 15 minutes walk to Notre Dame. Number of nice, busy restaurants close bye.

Room Tip: Ask for room at rear of hotel which are quiter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Guillaume H, Gérant at Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Good Afternoon,
We value your comments which are very important for us.
We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us.
By letting us know what you liked during your stay, and how we could improve, you help us to provide for you and other guests a better experience in our hotel in the future.
We remain at your disposal for any information or request you might have.
We also hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again soon.
Yours Faithfully,