US$204
  • Room Service
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$194
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$355
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslast minute tripwould definitely stay here againcharming hotelrooms are cleancroissantsperfect locationregisbisistreetwifiboulangerieneighborhoodcafes
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Even though it's in a upscale area it looks like a countryside hotel. Lots of wood. Nice room (small, but then again it's Parisian standard), nice bathroom, good breakfast, very friendly personnel. Average speed (and free) wifi.I didn't pay for it so I can't evaluate its quality/price ratio.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2016

We recently stayed here for 3 days with a group of friends. This hotel is quite close to Gare du Nord. Our room was at the front so was quite noisy in the day but it didn't bother us as it added to the atmosphere. The rooms are quite dark as is the hotel. There is a modern theatrical vibe which is very quirky. The beds are good but we did not have a quilt only a sheet and a blanket. There was another spare blanket in the room. The TV service in the room had over 60 channels but only one in English, BBC news. Breakfast is a buffet which was good but if you went down to Breakfast late and the hot food had gone, no more was prepared for you. Breakfast was until 10.30 and the food was gone by 9.45. However there was a lovely fruit salad, croissant, fruit, cheese, etc. The reception staff are lovely, very helpful and nothing seemed to be a problem. This hotel is good value. It's a good walk to the centre and you are in a good suburb near some nice shops. There are nice cafes and restaurants nearby. The bedrooms could do with a mirror on the desk. As the plug is underneath there is no where else to plug say straighteners in. Don't let that put you off. We did enjoy our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are roadside and suffer from rush hour and daily noise but are quiet at night.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This hotel is ok to crash for a few nights: it is charming and small. The street is quiet. However, never in a million years would I classify this hotel as a 4 star. The reasons are:

1) Wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off
2) Plug socket came out of the wall next to the bed (it was almost completely detached) and you might get electrocuted if you are unlucky
3) The toilet bowl was not even an inch away from the door when you swung it. I have never seen anything like this. It is a miracle to me how they managed to fit a toilet at all.
4) Bedding was dated. Too many pillows, bed spreads and the like. So many that you do not know what to do with them

What annoyed me the most was that upon leaving, the staff insinuated that I had had breakfast at the hotel. I did not, I went to the patisserie opposite the street which by the way is lovely and I can highly recommend. They looked incredulous when I told them I hadn't had breakfast and this was rather embarassing for me. If the staff had updated their records properly, this would not happen.

Another tip: The hotel is very close to Gare du Nord. Do not get ripped off by taxi drivers to get to the hotel. Uber is the cheapest way.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenny I
Pavel P, Responsable commercial at Hotel Relais Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Jenny l,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying in our hotel and for taking the time to write down your experience. I’m sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the bathroom size. As regards your room issues, if you could please send me an email to my address below indicating your date of stay and room I will be grateful, so we can take actions about this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk agents for immediate action if something doesn’t seem to match the level of service that we are aiming at.

As you may know, we offer a self-service bar 24h/7 and breakfast so our guests can feel at home. Therefore, at check-out we ask if our guests consumed any extras of the hotel. I’m sorry about this embarrassing moment with our staff, I’m sure this was just a misunderstanding.

Warm regards,

Pavel Pacheco

Attaché Commercial

pavelpachecocruz@gmail.com

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This is a boutique style hotel. Very quaint. Typically European. Great breakfast buffet for additional euros per day. Located nicely for restaurants, bakeries, and the metro. Staff was very accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My mum and I stayed here for 2 nights. The location was great, we hopped in a taxi from Gare du Nord and were there within 10 mins. Our room was lovely, spacious with twin beds and in the bathroom a sink each! It had lovely French doors that opened to look out onto the road and the lovely Parisian boulangerie opposite. On our first night we walked for about 5 mins and found lots of nice restaurants around Rue Levis. During the day we set off from the hotel and within 20 mins were at the Champs Elysee, from there we did a big loop- Eiffel Tower, Seine, Musee d'Orsay, Louvre, Montmartre- we didn't need to catch the bus or metro all day we just walked but after a big dinner decided to get a taxi back from Montmartre which took only 10 mins drive. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't have breakfast but the breakfast room looked nice. I'd stay here again, we thought it was a good price.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family