US$183
US$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$248
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$1,708
US$173
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$97
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Arty Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$227
US$192
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewslast minute tripwould definitely stay here againcharming hotelstayed here for two nightsrooms are cleanstreet noisereception deskcroissantsevery morningrecommend this hotelperfect locationregisbisibakerymetrosoundproofingarrondissement
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This hotel is ok to crash for a few nights: it is charming and small. The street is quiet. However, never in a million years would I classify this hotel as a 4 star. The reasons are:

1) Wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off
2) Plug socket came out of the wall next to the bed (it was almost completely detached) and you might get electrocuted if you are unlucky
3) The toilet bowl was not even an inch away from the door when you swung it. I have never seen anything like this. It is a miracle to me how they managed to fit a toilet at all.
4) Bedding was dated. Too many pillows, bed spreads and the like. So many that you do not know what to do with them

What annoyed me the most was that upon leaving, the staff insinuated that I had had breakfast at the hotel. I did not, I went to the patisserie opposite the street which by the way is lovely and I can highly recommend. They looked incredulous when I told them I hadn't had breakfast and this was rather embarassing for me. If the staff had updated their records properly, this would not happen.

Another tip: The hotel is very close to Gare du Nord. Do not get ripped off by taxi drivers to get to the hotel. Uber is the cheapest way.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenny I
Pavel P, Responsable commercial at Hotel Relais Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Jenny l,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying in our hotel and for taking the time to write down your experience. I’m sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the bathroom size. As regards your room issues, if you could please send me an email to my address below indicating your date of stay and room I will be grateful, so we can take actions about this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk agents for immediate action if something doesn’t seem to match the level of service that we are aiming at.

As you may know, we offer a self-service bar 24h/7 and breakfast so our guests can feel at home. Therefore, at check-out we ask if our guests consumed any extras of the hotel. I’m sorry about this embarrassing moment with our staff, I’m sure this was just a misunderstanding.

Warm regards,

Pavel Pacheco

Attaché Commercial

pavelpachecocruz@gmail.com

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This is a boutique style hotel. Very quaint. Typically European. Great breakfast buffet for additional euros per day. Located nicely for restaurants, bakeries, and the metro. Staff was very accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My mum and I stayed here for 2 nights. The location was great, we hopped in a taxi from Gare du Nord and were there within 10 mins. Our room was lovely, spacious with twin beds and in the bathroom a sink each! It had lovely French doors that opened to look out onto the road and the lovely Parisian boulangerie opposite. On our first night we walked for about 5 mins and found lots of nice restaurants around Rue Levis. During the day we set off from the hotel and within 20 mins were at the Champs Elysee, from there we did a big loop- Eiffel Tower, Seine, Musee d'Orsay, Louvre, Montmartre- we didn't need to catch the bus or metro all day we just walked but after a big dinner decided to get a taxi back from Montmartre which took only 10 mins drive. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't have breakfast but the breakfast room looked nice. I'd stay here again, we thought it was a good price.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

It's very close to M2 station, you may reach it directly from the airports and from here if you live walking you'd reach Montmartre by foot in 30min and on the way back stop at Pigalle.
The staff in kind and friendly, rooms are clean and large enough for a multi day stay

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I visit Paris very often for business trips and Relais Monceau is always my first choice.
Staff is helpful and friendly, hotel is at a very convinient location close to metro station and some very nice restaurants. I especially like the breakfast when I compare to the others I tried when staying at differen hotels. It definetly worths the price, but the boluangerie right across the hotel is also a tempting alternative. When I went to Paris with my family, I chose Relais Monceau again.

Room Tip: Room numbers are on the floor, don't loose time looking for them on the doors or walls :))
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Duygu E
Pavel P, Responsable commercial at Hotel Relais Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Duygu E,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased to hear that Hotel Relais Monceau is always your first choice. We will gladly share your comment with the staff!

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Pavel Pacheco