All reviews last minute trip would definitely stay here again charming hotel stayed here for two nights quiet street rooms are clean reception desk croissants every morning recommend this hotel enjoyed our stay perfect location regis bisi bakery metro soundproofing
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This hotel was lovely, Brillant location about 5 minute walk to City Centre, We stayed two Nights. It was Cleaned on both days and fresh towels supplied. free Wifi down stairs only but can be got in rooms at extra cost. Rooms were small but practical with modern decor. Rooms supplied with fridge and safe. Would Definitely stay here again, Maybe bit expensive but for the location it was worth it!! Metro was about a minute walk away and resturants at every turn. Very Friendly and helpful staff!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lainey F
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Enjoyed a long weekend break at the Relais Monceau and was very impressed with both the quality of the hotel, with nicely appointed rooms and modern decoration and the staff just couldn't be more helpful and courteous. Would definitely stay here again when visiting Paris. Hotel was also well positioned with Villiers metro station just at the end of the road (2 min walk) to get to all Paris, and Parc Monceau a 5 min walk away for if you want to get away from the bustle and spend some time relaxing in a quiet park, perfect for picnics etc. Can also recommend 'Scusy' an Italian restaurant about 4 doors down from the hotel for a decent pizza, although waiter isn't the chattiest. A few decent restaurants along Rue des Dames within 5mins walk over the other side of the main road (Bd des Batignolles) which is at the top of Rue du Rocher which the hotel is on.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank JDChester
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I recently stayed six nights at The Hotel Relais and I could not say enough wonderful things about this charming little place. The staff was absolutely the best especially Audrey and Romain they went above and beyond the call of duty for my boyfriend and I. It is exactly what you might picture in a quaint little Hotel in Paris. It was warm and inviting ,clean and quiet. The area is more like a true neighborhood with a wonderful boulangerie across the street for quiche,coffee,and pastries.There are also some wonderful restaurants within walking distance Risi E Bisi right next door is wonderful Italian,La Luna amazing for seafood also right down the street! I highly recommend a stay at the lovely Relais Monceau!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andrea K
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This hotel offered good value for money (we paid 120EUR a night). It's conveniently located close to a subway stop, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a room away from the street, so it was very quiet.
The only con is that the room was a bit small, but since we were out and about the whole day, we didn't care.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jeannette W
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Stayed recently at the Hotel Relais Monceau on our 30th Wedding Anniversary trip to Paris.Had read really good reviews but not as impressed as some of your other contributors,it is in a really good location in a nice & safe area,within 2 minutes of Villiers Metro,so ideal for getting about.Close to some good restaurants,nice bars & shops.The hotel does in my opinion lack something in atmosphere & is not particularly welcoming.My main gripe would be the reception my French is not great,so helped that most of the staff spoke some English but I don't think in 3 days I saw a smile or hear a hello or goodbye.Something I think should be the norm in any Hotel.That apart the Hotel was OK for the 120e we paid per night (cheap by Paris terms) although our rear room looked into a neighbouring apartment!My advice would be ask for a room on the front.

Room Tip: Ask for a front room not overlooking the back. Reco Rest Un Air de Famille close to Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple