All reviews opera house metro station the room was nice small elevator yogurt louvre street europe neighborhood
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights and were very pleased by how well organized the cleaning service was. Bonus points were a window in the bathroom and the quiet inner yard where our room window looked out at. A top location in the centre of Paris!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I'm a bit hesitant writing this review, because if there is more good opinions, people will start staying at this hotel more and more often and it will get more expensive ;) But seriously - this was my 10th or 11th Paris hotel and I would not stay anywhere else. Perfect spot - 5 min from Opera Metro, 2 min from Richelieu-Drouot Metro which means you can get anywhere in 10-15 min. Lots of decent bars and restaurants in the area, French bistros + McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza hut and Starbucks. Whatever you need.
Yes, you have to climb stairs to get into reception, so don't go there if you have trouble walking - it's gonna be tough to climb it a few times a day. At the reception - nice French gentlemen, some speak English. Quick check in and check out. Very small elevator (normal in Paris) with funny squeaking doors. Rooms - HUGE for Paris, and I know what I'm talking about. Two large beds, normal bathroom, window and balcony. Spotless bedsheets and towels, carpet a bit dirty. Great bathtub with shower. Soundproof windows which means you can't hear literally anything from a very noisy street (Paris downtown :) There is A/C which worked well and in spite of the heat outside (35 degrees C) the room was nice and cool.
Breakfast - continental - worth the price (10 eur), warm croissants and chocolate buns and brioches, jam, cereal, decent coffee and good tea. You won't get that much for that price in the neighbourhood.
Great "living room" to stay while waiting after check out. comfortable armchairs and lots of chairs and tables. Not that obvious in Paris.
I recommend it with all my heart.

Room Tip: Always take rooms with th streetview - if it's too noisy, just close the windows. It's worth it. You can see Eiffel Tower!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Nice, clean and very centrally located hotel. Don't expect the Ritz for the minimal price this hotel charges. It's basic but still very good. Opera metro station just two minutes away. Good restaurants in the same street.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed 1 night after moving from Disneyland hotels zone.
Since we had only a short time at the center of Paris location was high priority for us and we didn't disappointed!
For my opinion hotel should be clean, comfortable and charming.
London hotel has it all!
Small but clean rooms, helpful staff,
And amazing price.
4 metro station can get you easily for you destination.
If you look for cozy hotel, in the heart of Paris, this is definitely the place!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I spent two nights at London Hotel for a bit of sightseeing. I was a bit apprehensive as most reviews I'd read had spoken about how small the hotels were in Paris. I found my room at London Hotel actually very comfortable. Definitely the furniture is a bit old but the room was neat, the bathroom (my favourite) was really nice and modern. I had not planned to sleep all day so the old furniture did not worry me as I was out most of the day. The hotel was good value for money, close to all amenities! I was however surprised as my research had shown that it was about 0.9km from the Eiffel tower but when I inquired at the hotel, I was told it's about 4.6km to the Eiffel tower. Whereas I had planned to walk to the Eiffel tower, I ended up taking a taxi. It wasn't a big deal but I felt that the distance originally given was not entirely correct.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business