All reviews opera house metro station the room was nice small elevator yogurt louvre street europe neighborhood
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Nice, clean and very centrally located hotel. Don't expect the Ritz for the minimal price this hotel charges. It's basic but still very good. Opera metro station just two minutes away. Good restaurants in the same street.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed 1 night after moving from Disneyland hotels zone.
Since we had only a short time at the center of Paris location was high priority for us and we didn't disappointed!
For my opinion hotel should be clean, comfortable and charming.
London hotel has it all!
Small but clean rooms, helpful staff,
And amazing price.
4 metro station can get you easily for you destination.
If you look for cozy hotel, in the heart of Paris, this is definitely the place!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I spent two nights at London Hotel for a bit of sightseeing. I was a bit apprehensive as most reviews I'd read had spoken about how small the hotels were in Paris. I found my room at London Hotel actually very comfortable. Definitely the furniture is a bit old but the room was neat, the bathroom (my favourite) was really nice and modern. I had not planned to sleep all day so the old furniture did not worry me as I was out most of the day. The hotel was good value for money, close to all amenities! I was however surprised as my research had shown that it was about 0.9km from the Eiffel tower but when I inquired at the hotel, I was told it's about 4.6km to the Eiffel tower. Whereas I had planned to walk to the Eiffel tower, I ended up taking a taxi. It wasn't a big deal but I felt that the distance originally given was not entirely correct.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Very good location and comgotable accommodation at a good price. Very central and close to good metro and bus connections to explore Paris, and get to CDG or Orly airports and the Exhibition Centre at Villepinte.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Good choice to spent 2-3 nights in this hotel. Old furniture, but quite big bathroom. It was clean. Location is priceless. It was not noisy, we could sleep. So for the price it was absolutely good. Receptionists' English is a bit poor, but they were helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple