US$177
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$183
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
US$204
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$250
US$188
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$97
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$182
Agoda.com
Arty Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewsgrand boulevardmetro stationother hotelsclose to numerous restaurantshotel is locatedroom was impeccably cleanparis streetsaround the cornerwalking distancestreet noisegaleries lafayettethe upper floorsperfect basea great stayrooms are smallrecommend this hotelbed sheets
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming, very clean, friendly staff, great location plenty of good places to eat and drink
Of the main street hidden away its ideal
Bars stay open till 4am and food served till late
Would stay again for sure
Well worth it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Horacio P, Directeur général at Hotel Corona Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your stay with us. We are happy to read that you were staisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed our service.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Kin dregards
Horacio Popa

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This is a pleasant hotel in a good location. As other reviewers note, the rooms are small but comfortable. I found the staff helpful. The breakfast satisfactory. It is therefore a good value for what it advertises. The wifi however is so bad I had to go to Starbucks to do anything more than basic email.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

We thank you for your review and are gald that your stay was satisfactory, we are working to improove our wifi system and hope to provide a better experience for you next stay with us.

Kind regards
Horacio POPA

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel. Basic, and met my needs.

Location: Great location. Paris streets are narrow, so this would somewhat seem like an alley. It is in a quiet corner and only a minute away from the main stret-Grand Boulevard where there several train stations throughout the street; restaurants including Chipotle, Hard Rock, Buger King (or was it McDs); Holiday Inn Hotel, that had beautiful decor ( meals and drinks were pretty pricey here & not worth it, but is the only place opened late around that area); shuttle stops for hop-on-hop off busses; museum Grevin; Opera house; walking distance to The Louvre museum-great location away from the hustle and bustle, but just a stone tjrow away from all the action.
There restaurants on the other side of the hotel too, on a more quiet street if you're trying to be away from the noisy main streets.

Rooms-Mine was pretty small, but was solo, so no big deal. Had a nice wide window; clean, and had a kettle, coffee and tea; a TV; table; stand for your lagguage and small wardrobe. They cleaned and made my bed everyday.
The elevator is TINY! Was a tight squeeze with my backpack and medium sized suitcase.

Service-Everyone was nice and friendly. Francis was pretty cool and helpful, so was mmhh...can't think of his name, but young handsome receptionist who used to be there in the morning/day time. They'll give you all the tips, dos and do not dos and how to map out your day depending on wjat makes the most sense etc. Loved the staff there!

Breakfast-complimentary. Pretty basic, but nice.

Transportation- I used pblic transportation to get there coz I wanted to experience Paris as a local. The hotel organized a van for my departure flight from Paris. I paid €26 for that. You have to let them know at least a day before and have to pay by cash.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank G K
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Dear Manager,

My parents just came back from the trip from France and they spent 7 nights there. It was first time to travel to France for my parents and they were there for their niece's wedding party. They don't speak both English and French, but as our family policy, whenever we go abroad we respect the culture and people there and at least try to say "Hello" and "Thank you" in local language. According to my mother, she hate to say like Black hotel employee at reception (maybe his family roots is from Africa) she didn't remember his name though, but whenever she said to him "Bon Jour" in morning with her full smile face, he ignored and never replied to her. I don't know the reason why he never replied to her, but she said it was very disappointed. I consider hotel reception is the face and symbol of the hotel and If his attitude was on purpose, I'd recommend him to study what hospitality is again. If he changes his attitude by race or nationality, I'd judge him he's uneducated and unsophisticated and wonder the hotel hiring like him is also have same idea. As a hotelman he was not
professional enough and the problem is he doesn't notice his problem. I usually don't write this kind of feedback, however my parents had a very good time except for that. So I'm writing this for his future and also hotel development.

Sonoko from Japan

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sonolovesshane
Horacio P, Directeur général at Hotel Corona Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Sonoko,

Thank you very much for the time taken to write this review. We are happy to read that your parents enjoyed their stay in Paris. I really regret the impression left by the discribed behavior of the night receptionnist and appologize for his attitude. Members of our front desk staff were on holiday during the summer and the person you refer to is working only temporary with us. Please be assured that your remarks will be shared with him, our goal is our client's satisfaction.
We hope to have the chance to welcome your parents back with another occasion.
Kind regards
Horacio POPA

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Overall are good. This hotel although is small but clean and good location, and it's air-con function well.
I would recommend this hotel to vegetarians, as there are a few vegetarian restaurant nearby. The nearest is about 6 mins walk from this hotel. And there is a metro station nearby, I took less than 10 mins walk to that station.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel