All reviewsavenue montaigneeiffel towergolden trianglegreat locationquiet streetrooftop barbusiness or pleasuredeluxe roombeautiful hotelfive star hotelthe entire staffroom servicebeautiful roomhotel barparis tripmini barbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We really love this hotel. The location is great between Champsélysées and marignan ave.

Room was well decorated.

I only would love to see more variety in the breakfast buffet.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the door man. I needed to use the Internet and they offered me a laptop with internet.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hanaeymori
Marignan P, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Dear Hanaeymori,

I would like to thank you for choosing Marignan Champs Elysees for your recent stay in Paris! I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our property's decoration and that you liked your room. Im sorry that the breakafst did not meet your expectatins and I look into it.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review towards TripAdvisor community, it will be an honor to welcome you back very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Very well located design hotel. Safe surroundings (8eme) lots of restaurants and high end shopping.
Some rooms enjoy a Eiffel Tower view.
My room had even a small balcony offering this incredible view! I am not a nostalgic, but I must say that I enjoyed it, just waking up with that view make it clear that you are in Paris...
The staff was so attentive that they even sent someone to the not so close FNAC to make a difficult theater booking for me. Good advice on a small restaurant close to that theater.
Design room, perfect service.
I will return!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank OlivierTrelex

Dear Mr Trelex,

I would like to thank you for your kind words and for choosing Marignan Champs Elysees Hotel for your last stay in Paris! I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your room and the view on Eiffel Tower from your balcony! I am also pleased to read that our reception team was helpful for planning your bookings in Paris. Please be assured that I will share your nice comment with all the team.

Once again, would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review and for recommending Marignan Champs Elysees Hotel towards TripAdvisor community, it will be an honor to welcome you back very soon!

Warm Reagards,

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

A comfortable bed, always settles me first of all, the staff couldn't have been more helpful, they were really attentive they were all "5 Star!" We didn't like the duplex room, as the space upstairs was wasted, why would we use the upstairs? There was no view, but we had to go up, because that's where the safe was, there was a lack of storage for clothes and cases as a result, room layout, a 3 Star! We had a problem with the volume control in our bathroom, so couldn't use the bathroom with the TV on in the main room, the staff tried to fix it but couldn't, although they tried, not a drama.
Breakfast was excellent, the menu wasn't fantastic, but adequate, the food was cooked and presented to a very high standard. The bar seemed to close a little early, there wasn't a resturant and we didn't order food into our room as there wasn't anywhere we could've eaten it, except sitting on the bed. This is a five star hotel, it felt like one, but the room layout let it down.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Marignan P, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Dear Chris E,

Thank you for taking the time to write the feedback on your stay. I’m sincerely sorry that you did not appreciate the display of your room. The Duplex rooms are very controversial: either we love them or we hate them. Matter of taste, and all tastes to be respected.
In order to avoid such a disappointment, though I think overall you have appreciated your stay with us, I would advise to contact us directly and we could book together the right room for you.
It seems that you encountered a technical problem with the TV volume in the bathroom, which unfortunately had not been solved on time. I am sorry for that. I could assure you that I had the follow up, and it had been solved after your departure…unfortunately you have signalled the night before your departure…
Many thanks for the comments on the staff I will convey the message to the entire team, they will be very pleased to read it.
In regards to the restaurant I have great news for you: we have a new chef, Juan Arbelaez, Franco Colombian very creative, who does a very inventive, fresh and delicious cuisine! Juan has a palace experience, and had attended the competitions like The Top Chef and the Taste of Paris! I think it is worth to give it a try.
And the second good news is that the Bar closes at 1am, which hopefully is better than midnight!
Please feel free to contact us to arrange your next trip in Paris!
Yours sincerely,
Directeur General / General Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very well located near to the Avenue Fontaine and the Champs Elisee! Very well decorated, modern, the bathroom is amazing and have the toto system in the toilet. One thing I didn't like was the lack of personal on the outside. I had to open the door every day to tell them I was there with my luggage.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Renato G,
Thank you for taking the time to write the feedback on your stay. I’m sincerely sorry that you did not appreciate the display of your room. The Duplex room are very controversial: either we love them or we hate them. Matter of taste, and all tastes to be respected.
It seems that you encountered a technical problem with the TV volume in the bathroom, which unfortunately had not been solved on time. I am sorry for that. I could assure you that I had the follow up, and it had been solved after your departure…unfortunately you have signaled the night before your departure…
Many thanks for the comments on the staff I will convey the message to the entire team.
Please feel free to contact us to arrange your next trip in Paris!
Yours sincerely,
Directeur General / General Manager

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Our first stop during our 2015 winter vacation was at Paris and we couldn't have asked for a Hotel that was more convenient and comforting as Hotel Marignan.

Convenient hotel location from the train stations (RER and Metro), which gave us easy access from the airport and any trip that required us to take a train (Versailles). Notre Dame, Louvre, and many other locations were within a short walking distance. We took the Boatabus (5 minutes from the hotel) on our last day to visit the christmas market in champ de elysses and eiffel tower.

Plenty of 'affordable' restaurants in the Latin Quarter. Several Bank ATMs around.

Rooms were small but 'very' comfortable. Breakfast (included in the room rate) was more like Brunch - Awesome (especially with a family of six). Free use of washer dryer, refrigerator, kitchen. Plenty of tourism tips. Good wifi connection.

The best part were the staff. Very helpful - right from the check in and all the way through arranging airport shuttle to take us to Florence in the wee hours.

Thanks Hotel Marignan.

Room Tip: Contact the hotel directly for reservations and room choice.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Marignan C, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Houcltraveller,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your detailed experience; I am delighted to read that your last trip in Paris at Marignan Champs-Elysees Hotel was so wonderful!

I am so pleased to know that everything met your expectations: central location and great sightseeing nearby, comfortable rooms, delicious and generous breakfast, great amenities and dedicated staff to assure the quality and consistency of the service.

Once again, thank you for your kind review. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to arrange your future stays in Paris!

Best regards,