All reviews sex shops pigalle station blanche metro close to moulin rouge our room was cleaned recommend this hotel privilege room location is great minute walk hotel is situated club room the ground floor stayed here for nights would definitely stay here again rooms are small eiffel tower yogurt
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights, everything here is good, very close to moulin rouge, good grocery store....2 negatives though :
1. very nosiy streets during nights...(can be a boon for travellers wanting to enjoy nigh life)
2. Rooms are small

Small rooms are compensated by clever furniture though...
toilets were spacious and excellent

Room Tip: book bigger rooms the one in the corners
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The hotel is close to 2 Metro stations, Moulin Rouge, a grocery store and street full of sit-in and take-away restaurants and Montmartre is not a far walk. The room we stayed in was very clean and brand new. The bed was very, very comfortable and the washroom was big enough with an excellent shower. The room is quite small, but everything else about the hotel was great,

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christophe T, Adjoint de direction at Libertel Montmartre Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. An ideal location for visiting Paris, and some comfortable rooms recently renoved : they are some of our strengths... These points are often highlighted by our guests. Your opinion is important to us and will help us to improve our services and meet to your expectations better.
We hope to welcoming you again for your next stay in Paris.

Christophe THOMAS
Adjoint de direction

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Had a fab weekend break, hotel was perfect, with a great view and perfect location. Room was for three people, we had a full size double and single bed, with ensuite which had a bath in!!! Perfect for a soak after a long day of walking! Staff were very polite and happy to help!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Christophe T, Adjoint de direction at Libertel Montmartre Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comment.
We are happy to read that you appreciated your stay with us.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Kind Regards,

Christophe THOMAS
Adjoint de direction
Libertel Montmartre Opéra

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in an easy accessible location, right near Pigalle station & Moulin Rouge. We were also able to walk to Sacre Coeur from the hotel.
Our room was tiny!!! Also the walls are so thin we could hear everything in the rooms on either side of ours & in the corridor.
Breakfast is 10 euro a day per person, and if you want to save money in Paris then I recommend u take up this offer (even though it's basic).
Staff also kindly minded our luggage in a locked store room for the day after we checked out.
No bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner), but the shower gel provided smelt nice.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel last July 2 to 8, 2017. I had the worst stay here! Horrible checkout experience. I availed for airport shuttle service 2 days before i was scheduled to leave.. This front office staff assured me that my scheduled pickup is confirmed. Even got angry when i keep on reminding him because i dont want to miss my flight. Long and behold during the day i checked out, no airport shuttle bus service arrived! Took too long for him to tell me whats going on. I asked for the Manager, but the manager did not even talked to me. What he did he went to his office and shut the door! Such unprofessional... i dont recommend this hotel.. very poor service... i posted a pic of the very unprofessional staff.. wasnt able to take a pic of the manager... very rude and unprofessional

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnstarks888
Christophe T, ADJOINT DE DIRECTION at Libertel Montmartre Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Madam,

We take note of your unpleasant and somewhat lying comment.
There was indeed a problem with the shuttle the receptionist apologized and wanted to quickly find another solution unfortunately you prefer to waste time to make a scandal which had the effect of making you miss the plane.
Do you think that posting photos of people brings legitimacy to you I see rather a discreet gesture.
It is true that you are adept at these methods you forget to mention that when I store for several hours in my office your many cases that you did not want to leave in luggage you also took pictures lest I do you Restores not all bags.
On this point I was not the worst manager!
This is why your comment is ridiculous and without interest
Moreover your actions are inadmissible and disgusting