All reviews sex shops pigalle station blanche metro close to moulin rouge our room was cleaned recommend this hotel privilege room location is great minute walk hotel is situated club room the ground floor stayed here for nights would definitely stay here again rooms are small eiffel tower yogurt
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My husband and I stayed for three nights in a “Superior Double Room” at the Libertel Montmartre Opéra in May 2017. The room was fairly simple and small, but we weren’t in Paris to hang out in a hotel room (and I’m hoping you aren’t either). It was clean and the bed was comfortable, which was what we cared most about. Our room on the sixth floor (which people from the United States would call the seventh) had a view with the Eiffel Tower, which was pretty cool. My sister-in-law was staying on a lower floor (I think the third or fourth) and had a bit of noise from the street below, but we did not have a problem on the sixth. The hotel is in a good location, less than two blocks from the Pigalle Metro Station (three quick stops from Gare du Nord, if you are coming in from CDG), right by the foot of Montmartre. Pigalle itself is a bit seedy, just a heads up if that kind of thing is an issue for you, though I’ve heard it used to be a lot raunchier. All in all though this was a good mid-range lodgings option for us.

1  Thank laurenjamie816
Christophe T, Adjoint de Direction at Libertel Montmartre Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment we are happy to read that you appreciated our hotel however we regret that you not llike the area.
Best Regards,

Christophe THOMAS
Adjoint de direction
Libertel Montmartre Opéra

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Pros: The property was located really conveniently for our purposes, including proximity to the Metro but also walkable to points of interest. I appreciated that there was very little street noise to disturb us. The staff were pleasant. They kindly upgraded our room, which was unexpected but appreciated. My relatives had a smaller room and you definitely notice it's less spacious (also, size of bathroom/ shower etc.). There is climate control/ air conditioning in the hallways and bedrooms. We were delighted that the temperature in the hotel was cool and comfortable, especially since it was so hot outside. The bed was also very comfortable, with a very good mattress and nice sheets, etc. We appreciated having free wifi. I also noticed that there appeared to be complimentary newspapers in the lobby - although I didn't take any, it's nice for these to be available for guests.

Cons: It might be helpful to have a bit more storage in the room for clothes - adding a cupboard/closet/shelves could also provide buffering if it was against a shared wall with another room. I mention this because the wall wasn't very soundproof - I was awoken early in the morning by people in the next room. I could hear them talking (they weren't shouting) and also when they turned on the coffee maker, opened and closed their door, etc. it was loud.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel was good for money. But the perception online was different as standard tariff was mentioned too high as per the hotel quality seen in reality and thus discount seemed veryigh even though the rate after discount was ok. Bathroom was too small and inconvenient.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2017

There was some initial confusion when we arrived as the room we were given was MUCH smaller than the picture associated with our booking. It turns out Expedia had the wrong pictures associated with the rooms, so we were upgraded to a Club room after some haggling. Our Club room was great: big, clean, 2 windows and a nice view. The location is great as well - 1 block from the Moulin Rouge, 3 minute walk from the subway (Pigalle), and lots of restaurants/bars around. Special mention goes out to Steing at the front desk who was super friendly and helpful. Good value for the price (although we got a deal through Expedia), aside from some initial rudeness from the woman at the front desk when we arrived, no complaints.

Room Tip: The room designations don't refer to size, so make sure you know what room you've booked.
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Worst. I never stay in hotel
Like this before
1. Room small. With our luggage, its even harder to walk. We ordered the superior. I was asking what is diff between normal and superior. And she said no diff with the room size. Just superior is new room.
How come!! It says there is room size diff in site. Thats why we chose superior. If not, why do we need to pay more for nothing
2. They don't have room service. We wanted to borrow a teaspoon, and we need to go down to get it ourselves from reception and give it back like as soon as possible. Coz they said. Thy dont have enough for breakfast
3. Its ok with the distance with bus and metro. Quite close bout 2-5 mnts walk.
4. We can hear people wall or talk while we sleep. Not a gud room and hotel. We dont have privacy. We even heard a fight that womAn was screaming And she got bang hard. My bf want to help her. But we dont know which room. So we called the reception. And she just said. Its ok. Its always happend here. Alot of people here, everything can happen.I was like. What!!! Hitting woman isnt allowed. And its not normal. tbh idk if she understand what we trying to say.
Over all i dont recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jojo B
Christophe T, Adjoint de direction at Libertel Montmartre Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Guest,

1. The difference and the confort and superior rooms are the size , the decoration and the equipments.
2. As you wrotte we do not provide room service I confirm but we do not mention that we provide it!
4. The room remains a private place and we can not be held responsible for what is happening inside and still prejudged possible combat. You did well to inform the receptionist who made the necessary

Christophe THOMAS