The hotel manager refused to accept the reservation and provide a room because "of the attitude." My elderly mother with a young child came into the hotel after a bad stay at another hotel (the other hotel had broken AC and it was 37 Celcius outside). Of course my mother was shaken and tired. The manager refused to give her a room because "of the attitude." My mother did not scream, she did not use any bad words, in fact she doesn't even speak the language. She was just extremely tired after a long travel and very unwelcoming city. The manager was extremely rude and continued screaming. His behavior is unacceptable. When a tired traveler comes in, this is not how he/she should be treated. The manager obviously had some personal issues that affected his work. My mom was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time; but that still doesn't excuse his unacceptable behavior and the fact that the booking was refused.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, but also welcoming and comfortable, the Hotel Montmartre Opera is located between the Moulin Rouge and the "Nouvelle Athenes" neighbourhood, beside Montmartre and close to the Opera Garnier, only 1.5 km from the Gare Saint-Lazare and the Gare du Nord. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertel Montmartre Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Paris
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Hotel Paris