All reviewsavron metro stationhotel offersyogurtshort stay in parisrooms are smallshort breakstreet sidebed was comfortablelovely little hotelvisited parisgare dufaultymetrostationparisian
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My confirmed request for a quiet room was not honored. This hotel is in a very noisy environment, and I booked the hotel under this condition which was confirmed.
Expect room cleaning to turn up when they want, sometimes they don't turn up at all, even at three o'clock in the afternoon when you're having a rest. The hotel looks run-down nothing to do with the pictures on the web-site. The room was tiny (compared to single rooms with Ibis where I usually stay). Ok for one night, but no more.

Room Tip: Insist on room to the back yard, otherwise far too noisy!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The hotel was good for my short stay in Paris for sightseeing, walkable distance to Avron metro station. Room was little small, almost no space for my extra baggage.

Bed was comfortable and well clean. Only issue is hotel does not have AC, i had to open my window or switch on electric fan in the afternoon.

Staffs were good and wifi connection was fast. Location is good as it has lots of restaurants and shops around the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel was basic but functional. The room was small and in need of decoration, the bedding was clean and fresh but the bed was hard. The on suite shower room was clean but the shower was small, OK for me but cramped for my husband who is 5'10". Any one taller would find it difficult to use. The hotel was noisy with doors banging and the lift beeping. The one positive is that the continental breakfast was delicious. The hotel is very close to the metro so makes getting around Paris easy but the metro system can be quite confusing. The metro is not suitable for the disabled and there are hundreds of steps to climb.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz R
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel was fine for a short break. The receptionists were friendly, we were given a "garden room" which was out the back and offered some views of plants and bushes and a pleasant place to sit given warmer weather. The room was quiet, facilities basic but adequate. The bed was comfortable. Towels were changed daily. There was tea and coffee, but only one of us could have tea (one teabag only, although I am sure I could have got more if asked). It was sort of refreshed each day. As other respondants have said, the towels were small. We did not have a door on our shower so the bathroom got soaked, no matter how carefully we showered. We did not want to move rooms so put up with it. The location is great - a metro station nearby (Avron) giving you access to Le gare du Nord, but a short walk to Nation metro gets you anywhere you want in Paris. The nearby Bistrot d'Avron offered an excellent petit dejeuner. Overall - it was as good a hotel as we could wish for, for a short break in Paris. Not excellent but most adequate for the money.

Room Tip: The garden rooms are worth asking for.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is not the first timhotel in Paris I used and it is as pleasant a place as he one I was before. One gets all one needs for an interesting price (Paris level 100 Eu/night). Rooms in Paris are always small but this one was of good size for this style of accommodation. Everything is clean and in good order. One room had a faulty heating so we were quickly moved to another one. Giventhe his degree of maintanance this hotel displays it is likely that the heating was soon fixed. The location is fine and well connected, the neighbourhood a friendly mix from all over the world. Restaurants in this area are genuinly nice and affordable. There is no safe in the rooms.

Room Tip: 213 is a nice room to the yard.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple