All reviewsbus stopeiffel towergare nordhard boiled eggspoor breakfastreception stafffresh croissantssacre coeurhelpful with directionsbreakfast roomroom numberbaguettelocation is idealmain attractionsmoulin rougenice staysmall room
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Premium location , very nice and helpfull staff , clean , nice breakfast specially the bakery , no noise I liked it so much and I would like to thank the person in the reception on 4th and 5th november she was so helpful and advised us alot I liked my stay and I hope that I can revisit in the near future

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
PlazaOpera, La Directrice at Plaza Opera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

Dear Sir, all the reception team tries to help as much as possible. thank you for your nice contribution. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Hotel was located opposite a local bus stop which made it very handy. The reception staff helped direct us to what bus number to catch and return on. Walking distance to Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. Reception staff arranged airport transfer and they were on time. Room was basic but clean. Bed was comfortable but pillows were very soft.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
PlazaOpera, La Directrice at Plaza Opera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Thank you for your review.
Bus in Paris is cheap and convenient to discover the city, but our guests need often help to find the right one.
For exemple bus 42 takes you to Eiffel Tower via Opera, Concorde and Champs Elysees, it is a Paris Tour for less than 2€ .

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here for three nights on the 19th August and we loved it! Cadet Metro ( 2 transfers for €1.60 ) is only 6 minutes walk away, next to McDonalds, and the number 42 bus ( located just outside hotel ) brings you to the Eiffel Tower for only €2! Lovely restaurants and cafes in the area, we found a lovely bar with outside courtyard across the road as you walk up the hill. The staff were welcoming and helpful. Although the lift was very small, it was not busy. Breakfast was continental and filling, however the breakfast room is small. I would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Hotel is in a very convenient location, walking distance from the Gare du Nord. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room and bathroom was clean and we enjoyed our continenatl breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a small balcony with table and chairs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The aircon did not work. The staff at the front desk were not very helpful. The carpets were not very clean. The breakfast bowls were mostly empty and the lady working there brought us cold coffee. The dinning room was very dark.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family