Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$205
US$199
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$240
US$197
Priceline
US$354
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjean pierreafternoon buffetthe free soft drinksshort walk from the louvregreat hotelduplex roomother hotelsfree breakfastcrepesbreakfast stafffew blockshotel offersthe entire staffmini barthe hotel staffspent nights hereopera district
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I chose to stay in 2 different Astotel hotels, Joke (3*) and Malte (4*), during my recent trip to Paris. I felt that Malte was not differentiated from Joke as a 4* hotel. In fact, I thought my stay in Joke was better for the following reasons:
1. Toiletries was the same for both hotels
2. Joke has a ergonomically designed rack for suitcase whilst I had to leave my suitcase on the floor in Malte
3. Breakfast and open bar were similar in both
4. Receptionists were warmer and more pleasant in Joke compared with Malte

Areas both Joke and Malte could improve on:
1. Provide basic hygiene items like ear cotton buds and cotton pads

I would also like to commend staff, Jean Pierre, during breakfast service at Malte. He's pleasant and always ready to serve, constantly checking that we are well looked after during breakfast. He also made effort to learn numerous languages to connect with guests. Certainly commendable in this area. Jean is definitely an asset to Malte and he has made a difference during breakfast service for guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Geof G
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We arrived early and the Staff was able to provide us our room. This is great after hours of travel from the US. The staff does everything it can to ensure our stay with them was exceptional. The Hotel is clean and the room is clean, would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MnWonderer
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Malte - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you very much for your recommendation. Our customers' satisfaction is the most important thing for us. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Paris.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed here in June with my girlfriends for one night. We came to Paris to celebrate my 50th birthday. There were 3 of us so we had the duplex with a double bed downstairs and 2 twins on the mezzanine - perfect for our needs. The room was beautifully appointed with high ceilings and big windows with a view of the street. It was bright and welcoming. I was pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of champagne left in our room to help celebrate my birthday. Nice touch. it made my day. They also booked a lovely restaurant for us. Having the free breakfast and snacks throughout the day was a bonus The location was also very good - close to all attractions and the shopping even though we didn't have enough time to do either. I will be coming to Paris next week with my family and would have stayed here again but the duplex rooms were not available, so we have opted for another Astotel hotel (Le 123 Sebastepol) which could accommodate a family in a similar room. I hope the service will be as good as in Hotel Malte as the staff there were exceptional. Thanks for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but duplex excellent for families. I prefer rooms as the front.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank StarMonxo

Thank you for your wonderful message. We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriends like our facilities and enjoyed your stay. I will personnaly thank our staff after your nice comment. Also, I hope to see you again very soon.

Stephanie Cohen - Director

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is super quaint, clean and very parisian. Thomas and the rest of the staff were super helpful with everything, quickly printed a couple things I needed and were always nice. The breakfast is pretty good with scrambled eggs, bacon and the typical pastries breads.and cheeses. The location is great only a couple blocks from a metro station and from the Louvre. Would def recommend. I did mentioned it was me and my husband's anniversary and our belated honeymoon and they didn't do anything special.. I'm a sucker for those little details a simple chocolate or a glass of champagne to congratulate us would've been great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MuchWanderlust

Thank you for this comment we are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and its rooms. Thank you for your recommendation and I hope to see you again very soon !

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Perfect location. Breakfast was solid and the staff was very nice and helpful. Central location and nice botique feel. We were only their for one night but it was a perfect place to stay as it was central to most things we wanted to see.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank habbott9

Thank you for your comment. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again during your next stay in Paris.