“Great baguettes and best ever quiche ”

Boulangerie Alexine
Ranked #5 of 319 Bakeries in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing takeaway lunch. Our pre made baguettes were fresh and delicious. I had the mimolette, tomato and goats cheese and my husband had the jamon with cheese. The quiche Lorraine was the best I’ve ever had. Full of flavour with a hint of nutmeg. The pastry was perfect. The chocolate tart was decadent. We just lucked into this place but it will be our most memorable Paris lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank MissBossyBoots

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

There is no seating inside but we have had delicious sandwiches twice, as well as a brioche chocolat each time. Locals tend to line up there so it is well known. There is a bench across the road in the median where you can sit and enjoy your purchases. They have many pastries which look good but we have not tried. Definitely would recommend. I only gave it four stars due to the lack of seating - otherwise it’s five for sure. The service is wonderful.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Wandered into this little boulangerie this afternoon while exploring the area around Abbesses metro. Lots of nice items to choose from, but when I went to pay the young woman threw my change into the little tray on the counter without a merci or a smile. And - she shorted me 5 euro in change! Tasty treats but the customer service is clearly in need of an upgrade.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank campari-orange
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Maybe it's been said that this place has the fourth greatest baguettes in all of Paris. So we went there, because we are the fourth best kind of people, definitely not ready for the top three. We got a sandwich to share, baguette of course, and some long pizza dough thing. The pizza dough wasn't so impressive but that sandwich, oh. If this is the fourth best then I'm satisfied with never being the best. We sat on the bank of the Seine and sank our sharp teeth into this heavenly made baguette with its juicy chicken and that's when I knew deep down that all's right with the universe.

Date of visit: March 2018
9  Thank Lin G
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Attending school in Paris at ICP, and Alexine was a bit of a long commute but well worth it. Such awesome foods and priced so affordably. 110 recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018