US$215
Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$187
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$82
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$122
Official Site
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$357
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
3,140 results
All reviewscafe de la paixopera housethe club loungeopera viewplatinum ambassadorrue scribeopera metro stationroissy busjunior suitegaleries lafayettean upgradeseparate showerconcierge deskclassic roombottle of champagneeiffel towermacaroons
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this property for one night during our layover from Cairo to JFK. Quite frankly 60,000 points for this mediocre hotel was pricey. The location is fantastic (one block from the opera and a shopping mall) but the room itself was a disappointment. The water closet was small and right by the front door. There were water stains on the ceiling, paint peeling off, and wallpapers bubbling. No ambassador amenity gift upon arrival and we had to reiterate that we needed a non smoking floor for the 4th time.

FYI, renovations just started. So if you plan on making reservations you might want to inquire more info about the reno.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ritzel B
IC-Paris-Le-Grand, General Manager at InterContinental Paris Le Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Paris Le Grand for your recent stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

I do regret to learn of your disappointment regarding your room and apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment that this did cause. I do hope that the teams were informed of this at the time in order to address this issue.

With regards to your Ambassador amenity I do apologise that this was not in your room upon your arrival. Please be assured that your comments are important to us and will be used to monitor and improve the services provided to our guests.

Please do allow me to clarify, all of our rooms are non-smoking. We are indeed undergoing a renovation project that has been meticulously planned and thought out to minimise the impact on our guests.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to Paris.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Extremely disappointed in this hotel that I had been looking forward to. Room is very tired. Wall paper and paint chipped and damaged in many places. No technological updates at all. Tiny television. Bathroom is tiny and hard to access. (See pic.) Not adequately ventilated to boot. Had repeated problems getting deliveries to my room properly. No cork screw or coffee maker in the room. It might be that other rooms are more updated but this was a big let down particularly as I stay pretty frequently at IC properties around the world.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelhoundPortland
IC-Paris-Le-Grand, General Manager at InterContinental Paris Le Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guests,

I do most sincerely regret to learn of your disappointment during this stay and do hope that the teams were involved in order to address these issues at the time.

It is my pleasure to inform you that we are undergoing a renovations project, allowing us to improve the facilities on offer, the hotel remaining open throughout.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future and the opportunity to show you a true InterContinental Paris Le Grand experience.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I love these grand majestic old places where you can still feel what the hotel must have been like a hundred years ago. Great location (Galeries Lafayette literally around the corner, Opera even closer, walking distance to Louvre). Two reasons for giving four starts instead of five: the hotel could really use some renovation, the chick is quite faded outside the common spaces. Also, at a 5-star hotel I simply expect perfection with regard to service - that’s why they have 5 stars and can charge exorbitant prices - but while staff were friendly, there were little things that are no bother, but hey, you’re a 5-star hotel (mostly pertaining to minibar and glassware replenishment, so really no big deal at all).

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Paris Le Grand for your recent stay and for sharing your valuable comments with us here on Tripadvisor.

I do regret that you did not experience the five-star service during your stay with us and I will be following up on this with the teams.

I am pleased to announce that we are currently undergoing a renovation programme. After having been recently awarded our fifth star, this refurbishment is part of our continued commitment to enhance our property and service and to further strengthen our leading position in the luxury hotel market.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon and the opportunity to show you the true InterContinental experience.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

It was my third or fourth stay in this hotel, but for the first time I had a very nice and smooth check in and check out process in this hotel. In all my previous stays in this hotel reception staff were rude but this time I was lucky with a lady who I don't remember her name and she was very friendly and kind.
The rooms in this hotel are beautiful and clean, but you should consider the higher categories like executive opera view otherwise standard classic rooms are very small. The hotel is old and very classic but still well maintained and clean. Breakfast buffet is great and lots of varaieties. The best part of this hotel is it's location. Stones away from opera and grand stores.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank M J

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Paris Le Grand for your recent stay in Paris and for your continued loyalty to the hotel.

I do regret to learn that upon your previous stays you have found the staff to be rude at the reception. I am pleased that this time you did have a better experience.

As you mention we do indeed benefit from a fantastic central location, with lots to see and do right on our doorstep, making exploring Paris particularly accessible.

We do look forward to welcoming you again soon to Paris.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

My wife and I spent Christmas in Paris and stay at the Le Grand. This is a very nice hotel, the service was very good, concierge service very helpful. Our room was facing an interior court which was great and no traffic sounds, the room itself was rather small which is to be expected, the bathroom was a good size with a separate bathtub and shower. Lots of neat decorations throughout the hotel for the holidays.

Room Tip: Interior facing rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review following your special Christmas stay in Paris.

We are thrilled to read that you did enjoy your stay with us and that the Concierge were particularly helpful during your visit.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.