“Love The Traditional Decoration and Food! ”
Review of Palais du Bonheur

Palais du Bonheur
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Palais du Bonheur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,110 of 19,283 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Chinese restaurant with Home Made dim sum and the famous Beijing duck in 4 styles . All our food are prepared by our Singapore experienced cook Mr Shee and his team . He worked for about 40 years in chinese cooking . We have a private room of 25 seats for special businesses and family events . We can do also special orders as well .
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was simply awesome!!! The minute I stepped in with my boyfriend, I felt like I was being transported back to the 1980s Singapore in which many Chinese restaurants' interior designs were really traditional with the lanterns and a pair of Chinese lions. The restaurant felt really cosy!

I love the Peking Duck which was served in 4 different ways, which were the 1st being the usual crispy duck skin wrapped in a spring roll cover, 2nd was a bowl of soup, 3rd was the duck meat being stir-fried with Chinese mushrooms and lastly slices of the duck meat with sweet chilli sauce!

The fried rice is a MUST for every customer! It was cooked perfectly with ham and it was simply so delicious!

I would recommend anyone missing authentic Chinese or Hong Kong cuisine to stop by here and enjoy a great meal!

Thank Victoria Maria ... N

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We usually go there for lunch (even a late lunch at times). The food is always tasty and the selection on the menu is varied.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We wanted to find a restaurant that is a little out of the busy center with decent good/price. After we read the reviews we made a reservation. We showed up before 7pm and were first there. Were honestly a little nervous not having other diners wondering if the food would be horrible. Turns out our fear was unfounded. The nice host told us their chef is from Singapore. We had several dishes all were delicious. Surprised the pot stickers were even home made. Not much of deco/ambience but food makes up for it.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Quate from a Friend with whom I went to this restaurant. Couldn't have said it more precicely :-)
" Just been in Paris. If you ever go to Paris then one should try this asian restaurant, Best I have tried in Europe. Like being back in Asia. And I believe I know what I am talking about having lived 13 year in Asia from 1992 to 2005."

1  Thank Lone L
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We were there for dinner with my family. Everything we ordered was delicious and the service excellent.