“Quality and Value”

Korean Barbecue Champs-Elysees
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Korean Barbecue Champs-Elysees is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,361 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$16 - US$41
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Specialist of beef barbecue since 1980. Not traditionnal.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate to stumble upon Korean Barbecue one afternoon while walking along Rue De Ponthieu. What caught my eye was the thinly sliced and well-marbled beef. That evening, my girlfriend and I decided to come and try Korean Barbecue..

Superb! Korean Barbecue clearly takes pride in the dishes they serve. We ordered two set meals that include an initial appetizer, rice bowl with light vegetables, and the beef barbecue. While the portions are not huge and there are not a plethora of appetizers to choose from - what IS served tastes well above and beyond what you can expect from similar restaurants.

The breading on both the vegetable and shrimp tempura in my appetizer was impeccable, the rice bowl and bibimbap.. light - clean - and complemented the meat - and the beef was salivating living up to my expectations.

Korean Barbecue is a gem -- even in a city like Paris with a million options to choose from.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We were in town on holidays and my husband was craving for Asian food and a break from French / Italian meals, we discovered this place on Trip Advisor and it was a great discovery. I am not a Korean food expert but this looked very authentic to me, it was yummy! I had the pre-fixed menu so I grilled my own entrecôte at the table, not only delicious but a different experience. My husband had the rice with chicken and sweet sauce on top and it was also very good. You might need to reserve on busy nights as the place is small, but we highly recommend it for a great break of Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We ate her twice on our trip to Paris and that is saying something because we have never visited before! The food and service were amazing!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered menu set for € 22 complete with kimbab miso and a plate of meat. Meat taste good. Seasoned well and staff were friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Traditional korean barbecue, but what sets it apart is the quality of the meat. The spring roll starters are to die for! Sujit was a wonderful host.