“Best night of our holiday”
Review of L'Annexe

L'Annexe
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
L'Annexe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 19,143 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for a lovely lovely meal on our last night of our holiday in Paris. I was so happy because sometimes I find it hard to eat out on holiday because I am vegetarian. But there was perfect options for me on the menu and the starter and the main specials were also vegetarian. For our starter we had Camembert with balsamic and raspberries and now I am never going to eat Camembert without raspberries again- it was beautiful!! The meal in the picture was the fish of the day (cod) which was also delicious. Thanks so much for a lovely and memorable meal and I'd also like to apologise because I have just checked my emails and Realised i had accidentally booked the table for Saturday instead of Friday- oops! If you're reading this and you're on holiday, eat here and then go and sit on the steps of the Sacre Coeur and look at the beautiful view and the lights!

stephane T, Propriétaire at L'Annexe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for such a lovely comment, we’re very happy you enjoyed the meal. We try our best to provide a diverse menu that can suits everybody’s taste, so we’re glad you liked it. We hope you’ll visit us again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Would absolutely recommend. Intimate and relaxed setting with lovely staff. The duck was delicious- best I’ve ever had and a generous portion. The desserts were eye-rollingly good too. Well priced too- worth a visit!

stephane T, Propriétaire at L'Annexe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for the lovely comment, we're glad you enjoyed the dinner. Hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Place is small, seemingly cozy. Waiter was a bit cocky, but that's that.
The menu looks unpretentious, which is often a good sign. Just a small array of plates with some fixed menu options. Some plates are better than others, some were poorly executed, some too ambitious in their conception. The owner needs to fix the ventilation of the place, urgently.
Prices are fair for a Parisian bistro near Montmartre.
All things considered, it's worth a visit.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will help us improve the quality of the menu and service. But we are happy you enjoyed it after all. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I had lunch here with two friends for France. I found it on Tripadvisor and booked through the affiliated Fork site. My friends were worried it would be a typical tourist trap restaurant given the area but it was anything but that. Very small, quaint, quiet and with excellent food.

stephane T, Propriétaire at L'Annexe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice comment on both sites. We’re happy it was a good surprise for you and your friends and we’ll be glad to welcome you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Loved this place! We were lucky enough to walk in and take a booking because someone had not shown up, but they book out well in advance so recommend booking! Was worried it would be too touristy feeling given the area, but not at all.

Beef cheeks and duck for main; mont blanc and the salted caramel for dessert. All lovely. Great wine and great service. Would highly recommend and would return! Nice to pair up with a walk up to Sacre Coeur :)