US$184
US$178
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$196
US$170
  • Restaurant
US$230
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$266
US$221
  • Room Service
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$134
Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$97
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$677
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

2,671 results
All reviewseiffel towera viking river cruisebalcony viewlight showroom servicehop on hopmodern hotelrain showerdeluxe roommini barnespresso machineamazing hoteltwo blocksaround the cornercroissantsmetro stationtrocadero
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Modern décor, technical touches abound, but some features don't work reliably. While the rooms were comfortable, the elevator, TV, and room lighting were less than intuitive to operate. It's proximity to the Eiffel tower is a plus for photographers, but the top floor with the best views were off limits to guests. We would probably not stay here again.

Room Tip: An upper floor facing the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Rod,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
I am sorry that your experience did not totally meet your expectations.
Please be assured that I took notes of your comment regarding the elevator and the TV and that I will inform the technical manager.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in order to better serve you.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great view from our room of the Eiffel Tower. Slept with the curtains open so we could watch it from the bed. Great location to walk to the tower and then catch a water taxi to see the sights. Many shops and restaurants within a short walk. Staff was very eager to assist me with a knee injury I sustained and provided me with bandages. Much appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tay H
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am very happy to read that you appreciated your stay.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Our hotel was selected by Global’s – monograms as part of a riverboat extension trip. The location is magical. You walk out the front door and the Eiffel Tower is to your right. The location is certainly the winning factor, but cafés are nearby as well as shopping. The hotel is Comfortable but not extravagant with its interior decoration. I certainly feel safe here. Breakfast was a part of her overnight package and was more than sufficient!

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Liz S

Dear Liz,

I am very happy to read that you appreciated your stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We were booked in here for 2 nights as part of a Viking cruise/tour. What a debacle! This place is the absolute worst hotel I have stayed in - anywhere in the world. This is now my standard for the worst hotel experience - not a target I would aim for!
The porter left our bags waiting on the footpath, with no one watching while he casually wandered about looking for a trolley. Check in was via a Viking representative - average. We asked at reception about getting a corkscrew for our room - you would think we had asked for their first born - they told us to basically go away and ring room service - very rude, even by French standards.
Our shower didn’t do hot water on day one, and I had to get stroppy to get a timely resolution so we could be on time for our Viking city tour. Not sure why I bothered as the breakfast service was beyond belief - the layout was designed by an imbecile to create queues rather than an efficient work flow. And I thought that was bad. On the next day, we had to be out on time to catch a Viking connection to our cruise ship and the queues were out the dining room door and down the hall. Ridiculous and very slow moving. When I complained to the so called dining room manager, he gaped at me like a gormless fool, and said sorry, no idea about how to make it better. I gave him my view of some solutions he could try, and he couldn’t even grasp that - he was a complete waste of oxygen.
Then I complained to the hotel manager, who was no better than the idiot in the dining room - twenty sandwiches short of a picnic.
Then I complained to the Viking representative - she didn’t want to own the problem and referred me to the hotel. When I told her that I held Viking responsible for the service as they had booked this hotel to represent their brand, she started to take me seriously. When I told her this experience would influence whether I would ever book with Viking again, she took me a little more seriously- not seriously enough to listen to my complaint in person though - she referred me to the Viking on line survey! Poor service Viking.
The only positive from this hotel is that we had a lovely dinner, with great service in the street level restaurant- FRAME. The only saving grace,

Room Tip: The experience here is so bad, I would just stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank Jacqui T
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This Hotel was a highlight of our trip, our favourite hotel by far. Definitely recommend upgrading to a room with the Eiffel Tower view; we loved watching the light show from our balcony.

The Room size is quite large and generous, especially when Europe is known for smaller hotel room sizes. The lobby is a lovely welcome, and the staff are friendly. Room service was also delicious!

We look forward to our next stay here!

Room Tip: Balcony with Eiffel Tower view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JaneyK31
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for therefore your compliments are a great reward for us.