All reviewsmichel notre damelatin quarternice hotelgreat locationsorbonnepantheonwalkabledeskairportsleepbathroomstreetmetro
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Located near the Pantheon and the Sorbonne, this hotel is a gem! Dany and Marie gave us superior service each and every day, but all of the workers at the front desk were wonderful. The room sizes were larger than most mid range Parisian hotels, and the breakfast was well worth the price! When I left behind an art tube, Marie helped to make sure that it was mailed to where I was supposed to deliver it. Above and beyond service - with a smile! Bonus - the cafe across the street was fantastic, and moderately priced. The Tibetan restaurant nearby was excellent. A self serve laundromat is right down the street.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ruth-Bart
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Rooms are tiny and “moderne” decoration is amateurish but the location is unbeatable. The housekeepers and the female desk staff are excellent, the male desk staff are fairly indifferent when it comes to attending to their guests. Our rate included breakfast which was decent coffee, juice and cold meat/cheese, pastries and great bread rolls. A good start to a long days walking!

The big plus for this hotel is the location a short walk from Notre Dame, the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, La Mouffa and the Latin Quarter. Several Metro stations are very close by and the RER station for Versailles is an easy walk. We also loved the Batobus which goes from a wharf just down the road and is the easiest way to get to the other major sites.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter on our first trip to Paris. The staff was very nice and helpful. We mainly took the bus and found this much more convenient than the metro, depending on where we were going. There's a bus stop about a block away and many others nearby.

The room was well laid out and made good use of the small space. The only issue was the space between the entrance to the shower and the sink was about 12 inches wide. Otherwise, the room was great. Comfy bed and comforter, working air conditioning, double paned windows, good housekeeping daily. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mangosteenrules
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel in Paris for 3 days. The rooms were very small but suitable. My room did not have air conditioning, so if that's a must, i'd recommend requesting it in advance because it's not a guarantee. It is in a great location, very close to Notre Dame and the river. Luckily I was there in June so opening the window was fine. However at night it got very warm and my room was right off of an alley, so it was too loud to leave the windows wide open. Didn't sleep that well.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for air conditioning, especially if it will be during the hotter months.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I visted the hotel on a business trip. I was very satisfied with everything: Decently quiet location, nice staff, good continental breakfast. My double room was not huge, but well planned and not smaller than you except in Paris.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business