3,284 results
All reviewscontiki toureiffel towermetro stationcentral parisclean hoteldecent hoteldouble roommin walkrooms are smallthe air conditioningmoulin rougesacre coeurbrochantperipheriqueeurogrocerychamps
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Booked a room for 2 adults and child, looking at the pictures on the website/ tripadvisor it seems as though the rooms are quite spacious. They are not! We had to pay to upgrade to a Family room for 4 people - which only had a double bed and a single bed (no sofa bed or anything else). Restaurant food was fairly nice, expensive unless you buy one of the deals they had on i.e kids eat free.

We did not spend a lot of time in the room, it was clean and the beds were not exactly comfortable. Bathrooms are large although there was mold starting to grow on the ceiling due to lack of ventilation in them.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gem948
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I was booked in under my clients name Leanna Horne who had booked three rooms for three nights. I arrived first on Saturday the 9th later afternoon. I was asked if I wanted breakfast and I said no it was not required. On Tuesday afternoon my client went to pay for my room and €36 was on my room account for three petit breakfasts. Not a single breakfast was had as I had said no and I paid for my own breakfast. Now my client has deducted the monies off my wage. What the hotel has done is fraud / theft. Secondly I reported to the front desk that the plug points in my room were not working so I couldn't charge my phones. So they made me pay a €20 deposit for an adaptor. I got the money back but my phones were still uncharged ! Thirdly the clients room was 239 (wheelchair / disabled room). The lip between the bedroom and the bathroom was almost impossible to get the hoist over. I had to use all my strength to get the client into the bathroom which also then caused the hoist to not work.

Please refer back to point one .. charged breakfasts. I am truly disappointed as I not only lost €36 off my wage cheque but I also bought my own breakfast so I have lost twice. Not impressed and will never want to stay in your hotel ever again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gillianhanna
Reviewed 7 September 2017

All excellent with the room, friendly and helpful staff and very clean hotel, good location near the city and excellent breakfast with plenty of variety, we recommend, but we alert for the very expensive car parking at the hotel.

Room Tip: Please if you want keep money in your pocket leave your car in your home, the hotel charge €20 per night if you leave the car parked there
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Palegria
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The pool and fitness area was not open on Sunday. There is nothing on the website to indicate limitations on access to these facilities. There should be a seven days a week service so that all clients have equal opportunity to use these facilities.
The room was cramped and the ensuite bathroom was to small.
Some of the cups were chipped and plates that were not properly cleaned were put out for customers to use at breakfast.
We have visited this hotel every year for the past five years and feel it is going downhill.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Location: its is situated at the outskirt of Paris so it requires a bit of travel to visit the point of interests but its is quite navigable. Metro is quite a distance walk but theres a lot of interchange before you reach the centre.

Amenities: the hotel looks dated but it has its own bar, a pool which requires payment and wifi us average

Room: the room is average but tidy and clean. We dont mind the room. Soft bed and pillows and bathroom is clean not spotless but good

Food: Breakfast is not bad theres French pastries and continentals

Overall, for the price its not that bad but if you wanted to be on the central, this is not advisable. If you wanted to be out of the centre- this is definitely not bad at all.

Would I go back again, yes since we love to be not in the centre

Thanks