Hotel Lutetia
Ranked #1,151 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This hotel has so much history...When we checked in our tub in our room didn't work properly, so I went down to the front desk to ask for a room change. They not only changed our room, but also upgraded us. Our new room was amazing. The staff at the hotel are so nice. There are two restaurants in the hotel. Both are very good. The seafood restaurant was so good. We dined there several times. We had breakfast in the other restaurant and it was so good. We can't say enough about this hotel. We stayed there 2 glorious weeks. We recommend this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bothnerfamily

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I always wantes to stay at the lutetia, this is one of paris classic luxury hotel. located in the heart of st germain. Sonia Rykiel desingned some of the rooms. when I stayed there it was before the renovation and the rooms were a bit worn down. I love the st germain neighbourhood, very vivid but quiet at night. and very close to my favourie departmentstore Au Bon Marche Rive Gauche

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor if you want a quiet room
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2016

It´s an hotel at a historic building rom II world war, great staff always please to help you. The rooms are small and bathroom old and small BUT you´re at an old historic building, so... The beds are great, very good linens and towels. The breakfast are great and impecable. I could stay eating breakfast for all morning IF I weren´t in Paris.

The hotel is very well colated near metro station and near Au Bon Marche (wow, great information, dude!). I recommend it for everyone that like historic history and buildings....

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Claudia M
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Having lived in France for a year, while studying abroad, I visited Paris almost every weekend, on a shoe string and stayed mostly in youth hostels. This time was to introduce my boyfriend (now husband) to Paris. So, we splurged on Hotel Lutetia in the only arrondissement that I stay in, when visiting Paris - St Germaine de Pres. The facade of the hotel echoes classic Parisian grandeur. The lobby mixes old architecture with splashy modern, elegant accents, like a red grand piano. And when I swung the windows open and saw a clear view of the Eiffel Tower, tears! The room was clean, spacious and comfy. My husband says he fell in live with me that week, in Paris. I'm not so sure a different hotel would have helped that fall. I would choose this hotel again and again!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank trippinnow
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I am a new reviewer and am reviewing this a bit late- but I stayed here with my elderly mother back in the fall of 2014. The staff could not have been nicer to us. The room was small (which is 'normale' for France) but very comfortable. Staff were very attentive to my mother who has mobility issues. The bar in the hotel is great. I had heard about this hotel for some time and finally decided to splurge on this trip with my mother and it was worth every penny.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sfdv8
Travellers also viewed these Paris hotels
Hotel Signature St Germain des Pres
#127 of 1,803 in Paris
Hotel Saint Germain
Hotel Saint Germain
#204 of 1,803 in Paris

Been to Hotel Lutetia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Lutetia

Address: 45 Boulevard Raspail | Hotel Closed for 3 year renovation that started April 2014, 75006 Paris, France
Region: France > Ile-de-France > Paris > Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
#90 Spa Hotel in Paris
#477 Luxury Hotel in Paris
#599 Romantic Hotel in Paris
Price Range: €563 - €563 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Lutetia 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Lutetia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Lutecia Paris