See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This hotel had the basic amenities, nice staff, and a comfortable room. And it had a fairly good location - very close to Gare du Nord and public transit. The price was high for the quality, but I'm sure the price is more based on location. Otherwise - no complaints!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my stay was quite disappointing. I had said that it was my wife’s 50th Birthday present and wanted a nice room, champagne, flowers and cake.
We were give a small room in the attic which was cramped and hot. The bed was very small and difficult to sleep in. There were none of the other things I asked for either. One of the staff said they had not received confirmation I wanted these but I had sent confirmation several days before. There was a grudging apology but no offer of getting what I wanted once I was there. Very upsetting as I had promised my wife a nice surprise.

Some of the staff were nice but the man who checked us in was miserable and officious.
On a positive note the room was clean, the breakfast was ok and some of the staff were nice.
I doubt we would come back and would not recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

There is a city tax that all hotels have to pay in Paris. For this hotel it is 2.48 Euro per person per night. They charged me a city tax of 35.77 per person per night even though I had prepaid my entire stay in advance through Hotwire. Now....was it worth the heist? I was given a "single" room although I booked a double. Sure enough, I got a queen sized bed, but in a room so small that the wash basin was affixed to the desk! I'm guessing 9ft x 9ft. There was a small stall shower and a separate room containing the toilette a la European hotels. The desktop of course was so tiny because it shared a wash basin that it was unusable for anything more than a place to put your room key, wallet, and duff kit. You could not navigate the room without moving furniture around. It was clean but they only give you one towel(!) I believe it is a secure hotel as I had $400 in USD cash when I walked in and walked out. The neighborhood is fabulous and the metro is barely a two minute walk. The Follies Bergere is two blocks away if that's your thing. The moral of the story: be careful of this place, on so many levels. Be smart when you check in and ask about the city tax specifically. That is, how much it will be at the end of your stay. Use the internet to show them the 2.46 Euro tax per night per person if they give you any trouble. but it didn't help me!

Room Tip: read my review. Forewarned is four armed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

The bathroom could have been better. It was clean but small and you had to hold the shower in your hand.
The staff was really nice. We have asked a lot of question about Paris and they want to help us wherever they could.
It was nearby a metro station and a bus.
The room was small but clean, only the bed was a little hard to sleep on. We get new towels every day.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 16 August 2015

This hotel is at a very good location, less than 5 mins walk from Poissonnerie Metro station on M7 line. Rooms are bit tiny specially the bathroom but well worth the price you pay. Comfortable bed and decent room service. Polite and helping staff. Free Wifi, although its not very strong. Super market was just a minute away so we didn't opt for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple