“best decision ever ”

Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Ranked #20 of 157 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Cordon Bleu is a world renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to providing the highest level of culinary and hospitality instruction through world class programs. Le Cordon Bleu Paris School offers professional programs as well as gourmet courses for all food and wine enthusiasts!
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend to attend this school ! Best decision I have ever done ! Chefs are nice and always ready to help , admission department is friendly and there for you 24/7 !!! I'm so happy and grateful that I had chance to be part of it !!! If I could I would do it allover again !!!

LeCordonBleuParis, Responsable relations clients at Le Cordon Bleu Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Bonjour,

Thank you for your comment!

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"classes"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took a class in making Choux Pastry (with lemon/basil cream) and it was one of the highlights of our trip. The chef was so knowledgeable with tips and tricks and helpful suggestions for making things at home. I would highly recommend any class if you have the time.

Bonjour,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you both had a great time during your workshop!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Cooking at Le Cordon Bleu was an experience of a lifetime. Their new facilities are beautiful. The kitchen space, the hospitality room and the boutique are professional, impressive and inviting. The work space set up and equipment are top shelf.

Working with the chef was phenomenal. Not only did he convey his knowledge and passion about cooking, but he did it with a sense of humor. I'm not saying he didn't make the students 'toe the line', but he made us understand the importance of structure, discipline and quality. I made dishes I never would have attempted on my own, e.g. crab bisque. But the chef made the entire process easy and enjoyable. And he showed us how to plate the food for beautiful presentations.

The cooking class exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Art of Making Sauces and Jus, or any of their other classes, to anyone who enjoys cooking.

2  Thank 552jeanettek

Bonjour,

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a great moment during your workshop!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Their new facilities are state-of-the-art and in alignment with their exquisite trainings.

Oh yes, they have a new café on site. Enjoy!

Bonjour,

Thank you for your comment!