“best decision ever ”

Le Cordon Bleu
Ranked #23 of 168 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers gourmet courses as well as professional programs both in French and English for all cuisine, pastry, bakery and wine enthusiasts. With more than 35 schools in 20 countries, Le Cordon Bleu is the leading Global Network of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management institutes, training 20,000 students of more than 130 nationalities every year. Le Cordon Bleu Chefs are industry professional with wide-ranging experiences in the restaurant sector. Trained at Michelin-starred restaurants, or awarded the title of 'Meilleur Ouvrier de France' (Best Craftsmen in France), they are all dedicated to sharing their expertise.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend to attend this school ! Best decision I have ever done ! Chefs are nice and always ready to help , admission department is friendly and there for you 24/7 !!! I'm so happy and grateful that I had chance to be part of it !!! If I could I would do it allover again !!!

LeCordonBleuParis, Responsable relations clients at Le Cordon Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Bonjour,

Thank you for your comment!

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"classes"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took a class in making Choux Pastry (with lemon/basil cream) and it was one of the highlights of our trip. The chef was so knowledgeable with tips and tricks and helpful suggestions for making things at home. I would highly recommend any class if you have the time.

Bonjour,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you both had a great time during your workshop!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Cooking at Le Cordon Bleu was an experience of a lifetime. Their new facilities are beautiful. The kitchen space, the hospitality room and the boutique are professional, impressive and inviting. The work space set up and equipment are top shelf.

Working with the chef was phenomenal. Not only did he convey his knowledge and passion about cooking, but he did it with a sense of humor. I'm not saying he didn't make the students 'toe the line', but he made us understand the importance of structure, discipline and quality. I made dishes I never would have attempted on my own, e.g. crab bisque. But the chef made the entire process easy and enjoyable. And he showed us how to plate the food for beautiful presentations.

The cooking class exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Art of Making Sauces and Jus, or any of their other classes, to anyone who enjoys cooking.

2  Thank 552jeanettek

Bonjour,

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a great moment during your workshop!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Their new facilities are state-of-the-art and in alignment with their exquisite trainings.

Oh yes, they have a new café on site. Enjoy!

Bonjour,

Thank you for your comment!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I live in 15th district and a lot of my friends do their studies here. I am very shocked about the school intuition but they make lots of people successful xx

2  Thank auroses
LeCordonBleuParis, Responsable commercial at Le Cordon Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our location & for expressing your concern about the tuition fees of our programs. Please note that we offer all sorts of culinary arts and hotel/restaurant management courses, as well as a great number of shorter workshops for amateurs, with very varied prices of all levels - We would be delighted to organize a visit for you at our Paris location to better explain what the tuition cost covers. The location of the institute is now very close to the Eiffel Tower and the building where classes take place have been completely remodeled and renovated to include the latest technology and techniques for our students. We welcome on a yearly basis 1000 students and make sure they get acquainted with the very best education in the chosen fields so they can develop a successful career, having been trained by the very best Chefs & other professionals of the industry. This is reflected in the tuition fees but we are happy to confidently be able to offer the very best training in the field.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to better show you what Le Cordon Bleu Paris stands for and remain at your disposal to plan a visit. With kindest regards, Le Cordon Bleu Paris