Hotel de Vendome
US$231
US$209
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$246
US$240
  • Room Service
Hotel du Prince Eugene(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
US$270
US$245
  • Restaurant
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$233
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$114
Agoda.com
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$156
All reviewsthe ritzsmall luxury hoteldouble deluxe roomrue st honorehigh end shoppingfront desk staffperfect locationdinner reservationsevery eveningliving roomaround the cornerheart of parisright banktwo blockseach morningmacaroonswonderful hotel
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Paris for Christmas and our anniversary. My husband had been to Paris before and gave me a list of hotels to choose from. We ultimately decided on this hotel. As Texans, we loved that the hotel was the Texas Embassy when we were a country and we loved the location.

When we arrived we were given excellent service. We are pretty low maintence guests so there was not much that we asked of the staff but they were always kind and wonderfully helpful when we did need something.

We had a junior sweet on the first floor, and it was amazing. The bed was harder than most but we couldn't stop talking about how comfortable it was and how well we slept. We walked nearly everywhere from the Place Vendome and it was beautifully lit up for Christmas time. We each had our own bathroom (one in the sitting room and one by our bedroom) there was a room for bathing and getting ready and a closet room for our bags and clothes. The furnature was beautiful and the automated lights, sound and curtain system made it feel modern even though we were surrounded by a beautiful older feel.

Unless we hopped over to the Ritz, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Paris. It was like a dream.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite and it was amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen M
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Location? Beyond Perfect! Staff? Wonderful! Room? Beautiful, and they up-graded me to a suite without my asking!!! On a scale of 1 to 10? 11. I will never stay anywhere else, when in Paris.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Let me explain why.. The kingside bed allows us to sleep perfectly after a great day shopping. Getting ready with the music you love playing on the sound system in your room, certainly gets us in the party mood but apart from soundproofing, perfect sized room with two toilets & a separate bathroom & walk in wardrobe, the service is outstanding. We have never stay anywhere with such attention to detail.. The people that work here loved this hotel & their jobs. We have had a small team of people taking care of our every need.. After booking us into the VIP Rooms, the hotel provided us with a dedicated assistant to ensure we had a great night, then sent a second person from the hotel to check with my husband that we were having a lovely evening.. Stunning room, space, perfect quiet in the absolute best location. We love this hotel, they help make our trips to Paris perfect. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMc070
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here during my birthday trip last year, and we had a lovely time. The hotel is small and gorgeous, with a fabulous location by Place Vendome. We were able to walk just about everywhere in Paris (although I definitely recommend wearing comfy shoes!).

We stayed in a deluxe room, and it was very large for Paris standards. We had a separate sitting area, very large windows, and a big, marble bathroom. The bed was very comfortable, and the decor was beautiful.

There was a very nice bar located in the hotel, but The Ritz is right next door, and the Hemingway Bar is the best bar in the world. Aside from all Hotel de Vendome's wonderful qualities, its proximity to Colin Field's amazing cocktails is more than worth the stay!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2011

We had booked 4 rooms, 3 of which were really not so nice, too small no views to speak of, my room quite dark, only l window in the bathroom, very uncomfortable, strange locations for electrical outlets, etcetc. The location is very good and prices more accommodating. I like the fact that it is small. There is no lobby to speak of so if you want to go to a lounge area to talk etc there really is no place. The restaurant is located on the first or second floor, the atmosphere quite charming, the food good although very rich as is most french food, and very expensive. When the bill came we asked if the tip was included and the waitress went on and on in a confusing discourse eventually saying 'no' which was a lie of course because we later found out all tips are included in the bills, even in small cafes. I felt that was quite deceptive and we never returned to eat there. The concierge staff also is not very helpful. I might return there only if I knew what room I would be assigned.

Room Tip: ask them to send you photos first of the room, and possibly the front view because the back rooms have no views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family