US$216
US$266
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$118
Official Site
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$115
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$258
US$198
Priceline
US$201
Priceline
US$356
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsavenue montaignealain ducassedorchester collectionworld class hotelsex and the cityiconic hoteldeluxe junior suiteeiffel towerroom servicebest hotels in the worldle relaisconcierge was extremely helpfulconcierge teampublic spacesfive star hotelfour seasonsthe ritz
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't think initially that staying here for a business tripwould be a good idea, given the hotel's known fashion week crowd, but I was mistaken... besides the impeccable decor and location, the service was very attentive, the hotel wasn't too crowded with posh holidaymakers and fashion models. A great combination of historic and trendy. The rooms were nice - more spacious than I expected for a hotel in the city centre, with a pleasant view on the courtyard. The room had plenty of modern accessories. The breakfast, while not exactly on the affordable end of the spectrum, was promptly served and tasty. One of the highlights is clearly the bar - fills up after midnight but absolutely packed with a lively scene and glamorous young crowd - open only to hotel guests and regulars.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank fizios
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having stayed with us at le Plaza Athénée and for having taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,
François Delahaye- General Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I always love bringing my friends here for afternoon tea.I love the sofa seating in the windows with the beautiful courtyard with its red awnings and red geraniums,adds an excellent touch to this view.The service was warm and friendly .Even though they had no cakes for vegans,they offered us a silver dish of very dark chocolateWhat a treatalong with a delicious pots of Poushkine green tea and Jasmine.They took great care of us.Thank-You.This place with its luxurious and cozy interior was such a real treat after our rounds of shopping Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for giving us such a great comment.
As we sincerely value our guests feedback, the whole team joins me in thanking you.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back for another Goûter of Angelo Musa.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place
Amazing cocktails
Very good service
One of my favorite spots in Paris.
In summer I recommend the terrasse it's better than l'avenue with their pitiful service and unfriendly waitresses.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your great feedback about La Terrasse Montaigne.
The whole team and I are sincerely glad that you enjoyed your moment with us thanks to the cocktails and the atmosphere we provide.

We are looking forward to see you soon,

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful and glamorous hotel on Paris' most trendy street.
I arrived to a great welcoming by the doorman and had a smooth check in.
The hotel facilities are top! The spa, the gym and their restaurants are amazing.
I didn't bother dining out during my stay in Paris as their room service menu is one of the best I've ever encountered. The terrace restaurant right outside the hotel overlooking Avenue Montaigne is a great spot for lunch and people watching.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Madam,

I would like to personally thank you for the wonderful review you took the time to write, following to your recent stay with us. I have been truly thrilled to hear we succeeded in making your special birthday trip to Paris, a memorable one.

It has been my pleasure to share your praise with our entire staff, as it is the best tribute you could have made to them and the best reward to their continuous efforts in offering ultimate experiences to our guests.

We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon, to your Parisian home.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at many elite hotels worldwide, but the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris is in a class of its own. The difference is in the superlative service from the moment of arrival until the moment of departure, from every staff person, including the doormen and bellmen, reception, front desk, guest services, housekeeping, and the professional and knowledgeable concierges. We were greeted by name within moments of our arrival, as well as each time we entered or left the premises. The lobby, restaurants, common areas and accommodations are spotless, beautifully designed and meticulously maintained. Any issues or questions were beautifully and smoothly handled by guest services. We ate a delicious and custom-prepared breakfast every morning in the gorgeous Alain Ducasse space. The garden area is beautiful as well. The spotless fitness center is small, but it was not crowded, and we were able to work out on the machines we desired. We stayed in a king suite which was spacious and smartly decorated; the bathroom was ample (the robes were extraordinarily fluffy; the shower refreshing). There are many sterling (and costly) hotels in Paris from which to choose. We, however, would return to this hotel on a moment's notice and without question. Bravo to all for making our stay both memorable and romantic.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
A special thank you for the lovely review you took the time to write following your recent visit to the Plaza Athénée.

We have been honoured by your fantastic comments regarding our staff.

I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon to your Parisian residence.

General Mananger