1,775 results
All reviews moulin rouge jacuzzi bath opera room eiffel tower atelier d'artiste rain shower opera garnier our honeymoon rose petals amazing hotel musee d'orsay the hotel staff booked this hotel metro station min walk spent nights small hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 2013 & 2015 and loved it, rooms are small but awesome, each room with a different parisien theme, great for a romantic getaway, a smaller type hotel
Breakfast i highly rate, made omelettes on order
Near the opera district

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

If you are planning to go to Moulin Rouge for a show, this is a great place to stay. Lovely little rooms with cool decor. Great location. Super courteous and friendly staff. Stayed in the Moulin Rouge suite. Really cool room. We liked it a lot and recommend it to all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellemartinkamil
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was just perfect. We stayed here for a long weekend and there are no other words to describe this place other than perfect! Rooms may not be huge, however they were beautifully designed and clean. We had perfect nights sleep on the comfortable beds. The staff were helpful, friendly and I couldn’t talk more highly of them. No matter the request nothing felt like it was a bother for them and they were always smiling.
The rooms were really lovely and the bath and shower were great. Jacuzzi bath can I say any more? The shower was also really nice. Definitely will be staying here again next time I come to Paris!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend for our anniversary and it was really great. We stayed in one of the opera rooms with a jacuzzi bath which was brilliant after walking / cycling around the streets of Paris. Hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice. Hotel is a leisurely 25ish minutes walk from the Louvre with the opera less than 10. Can't fault it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We loved our hotel. We stayed in the Eiffel Tower room. There was a jacuzzi bath, romantic lighting, a Bluetooth speaker clock, massive tv screen, DVD player and Safe. The only thing missing was a kettle! Not sure if this is a French thing? I’ve never stayed in a hotel where I couldn’t make tea and coffee in my room. The staff were good at bringing flasks of hot water but my partner drinks tea like it’s going out of fashion and I felt awkward to have to keep asking for the hot water.

Other than that (and the free WiFi code being changed half an hour before check out) a fantastic experience and only a short walk from the Moulin Rouge, Sacre Couer and the Pigalle area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple