“Not fancy but good”

Price range: US$17 - US$29
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had the Plov (Pilaf) and enjoyed it. The flavors were good. I would go again but too many options to try in this part of town.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

First time I went to this restaurant, I was in a hotel at this same street, I walked by to too it, and got back, the environment seemed cozy and welcoming, and it was crowded (always a good sign). Before it,I had never tried any food like this, and once I did, I was mesmerized. The taste feels so good, the flavoring of the food is unique. The spices are different from anything I've ever tasted. The salads taste marvelous and the customer service is excellent, make sure to meet one of the hosts, Angela, she is very welcoming. Try the vodkas, i highly recommend the Nemiroff (pepper) from Ukraine, or the others from Russia. Suggestion of wine: Plavac Peljesac (Croatia), also veeery good. And make sure to come back all times you visit Paris. I go there every time.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

After visiting Uzbekistan some years ago, I've longing for some good plov in Paris, which I found in Boukhara. I'd not the same as in Taskhent, but still very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night with some friends. The decoration is nice but there was only one other couple in the restaurant and not much of an atmosphere. The menu was interesting with lots of appetising new dishes we'd never heard of and the food was tasty and fresh, the portions were a little on the small side. The accompanying bread was abit dry too.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This is quite a different food option. The decor was enchanting; the service was very good; and the food was marvellous. The price was very competitive and we had some good beers to round off a very tasty meal.