“The Only way to see the Champagne region!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris
Ranked #42 of 509 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We exclusively offer private premium guided tours to the following destinations: Champagne tastings in Reims/Epernay, D-Day Normandy landing beaches tours, Paris guided tours, Louvre, Orsay museum, Versailles, Loire castles & Giverny / Monet's gardens.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Only way to see the Champagne region!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

chose to take my husband on a tour to the champagne region in Paris and booked through trip advisor after reading the reviews. Phillipe is the only person I would ever want to go with again! He has a very relaxed and wonderful way with him and coming from the champagne region himself knows all there is to know. We learnt so much about our favourite drink but the thing is how he makes it so special. There is no rush at all and he makes sure you are enjoying what he has planned. We drove through the villages before we stopped at a small unknown house which was fab, then on to a champagne tasting bar before lunch at a beautiful restaurant. We Then hit one of the bigger houses in Reims for a tour of the cellars which was fasinating. He was then willing to take us to see more villages but I had enjoyed the champagne so much was ready to go back! Thank you Phillipe for a very special and memorable day and hope to see you again soon.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Morningside22

• Greek first
Inverness, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Tour EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

We had a twelve hour layover in Paris, and wanted to make the best of our short time in the city. Philippe and I exchanged emails before our arrival, and he asked us what our preferred sites were. Based on the feedback I gave, Philippe tailored the perfect tour for us. My husband and I were traveling with our two children and my mother and aunt and the tour took our needs into account.

Philippe was waiting at the airport for us when we arrived. He picked us up, and took us all over the city. We were so impressed with his knowledge and friendliness. The day was perfect, and we all felt like we saw a lot of the city and got a great overview of the attractions of the city. I cannot possibly recommend these tours more highly!!!

Thank you Philippe!!

Stephanie
Barrington, IL

7 Thank SJoy1224
bestoffrance, Owner at Best of France Tours, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Dear Stephanie : thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time with us. We really appreciate it and wish you had more time to spend in Paris, maybe next time ?☺ Is was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Five Star Service and First Class Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

I recently booked Best Of France Tours, and had a guide Phillipe, take my family to the Champagne Region of France. I cannot say enough good things about the wonderful time we had. I definitely recommend this trip if you are wanting to venture out of Paris and have a nice day in the countryside, just wonderful.

Phillipe is from the region originally so his local knowledge is priceless. It really helps the trip be very educational which was a very unexpected and nice bonus.

If you are booking trips to this region I would highly recommend this company, we felt safe and very well taken care of from beginning to end. A wonderful day.

FIVE STARS

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Johnny131313
Tehran, Iran
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“a city for young people with any desire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have been in Paris for 3 weeks. I have sent most of my time visiting its different attractions . Some of its attractions should be visited twice - like montmartre - and some at a particular time - like Eiffel Tower at sun set .Visiting Palace of Versailles needs one thorough day. One of its uniqe " must see" is Crazy Horse show.I enjoyed visiting Vernon & its walking way to Giverny. Your visit can not be a good one without Louvre Museum.At Eurodisney your kids would have a remarkable adventure .

Visited November 2011
1 Thank masssedighi
Jackson, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great introduction to Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

I recommend the half day tour for first time visitors to Paris. Our guide Michael provided a good tour of Paris and was able to answer our every question. His knowledge of French and Parisian history wowed us, and his narration was animated. Michael took us to a filafel stand in the Maraist district for lunch (at our request). A very popular spot with the locals, the line at the stand stretched some distance down the sidewalk. Michael spoke to a staff member at the stand and we were allowed to place our order immediately. This type experience occurred at other places we visited. Can't say enough about this guide service.

Visited December 2011