“Probably the best Korean in Paris!”
Review of Kohyang

Kohyang
Ranked #829 of 17,881 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kohyang est un restaurant traditionnel coréen situé dans le 15eme. L’authenticité de notre cuisine vous fera voyager dans le pays du matin calme.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I used to go to the Japanese/Korean area rue Sainte Anne to eat Korean food and you can find some nice tables there...still since I tried Kohyang after a friend's recommendation, this has become my #1 Korean restaurant in Paris!
Staff is very friendly and the food is so much tastier than in other reastaurants.
It is usually crowded (mainly with Korean people which is always a good sign!) so I recommend booking your table to avoid waiting.
Bon appétit!

Seunby K, Responsable réception at Kohyang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello @D0ke,

We appreciate a lot your opinion about us.

It is more satisfying seeing international people enjoying our restaurant. We hope you’ll be back as soon as possible.

Kohyang squad

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I live in tje neighboorhood and i can tell you i have never tasted such a good corean restaurant ever in paris, fact is that most of the time customers are Asians... the owner is very warmfull and welcoming as well as a very good golfer to :-) my favourite is "porc sauce piquante" !

Hello M. Yannick,

We are very pleased to read your comment.

It is an honor to see that “you’ve never tasted such a good korean restaurant ever in Paris”, this is heart warming. What neighbour to have !

Thank you and we hope you’ll be back soon,
Kohyang squad

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Brilliant in every aspect. Make sure you call or book in advance, it is so good that it is always full

Reviewed 19 December 2015

First visit tonight and we had an amazing dinner and very well served for the price. The Korean beef barbecue ( 40 euros for two people) was delicious as were the many side dishes including an excellent kimchi. Everything is prepared for you by one of the many friendly waitresses and the owner is never far away making sure everything is okay as well as giving useful advise. The restaurant is very cosy.
We tried out a small bottle of the local tofu wine. It was tasty and not very strong. I also tried the local tea which lacked interest. For 4 euros I would have expected tea leaves and not a tea bag but well I will return as soon as possible as I really want to try out everything on the menu! Many Korean clients present as well as quite a few locals. Reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I have been here twice, now it is the first choice for us to have a Korean cuisine in Paris. Very close to my apartment, situated in 15e residential area, so it is very quiet. All the foods are made very tasty, not so spicy as normal Korean food, a bit adjusted to French people's preference. Price range is 10-20Euro per each menu, some food is made for two persons and more. My recommendation is Ja-Ja-myon, and some grilled meat like beef and chicken. If you are looking for an Asian restaurant in Paris, it could be one of your options.