“Delicious”

Ranked #2,216 of 18,860 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I travel all around the world, and from my opinion it's the best place to eat a sandwich!
I really recommande to try this restaurant because everything is so delicious!
It's unbelievable!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We got the special menus 1 and 2. The caramel butter crepe was delicious! The bread in both sandwiches was excellent - mine the dolmas baguette (with dolmades, cheese and veggies) and the mozzarella panini. Very nice staff, pretty quick abd well-priced too. We sat and ate at the fountain across the street.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped here before going on my tour, it was a nice find! They were very nice and fast! The food was yummy! The crepes were so fresh! Definitely a great place to stop for "fast food"

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I didn't have any sandwiches here so I can't offer a review of the sandwiches, but I can tell you that the crepes are tremendous. For 5 euros you can get an excellent ham, egg, and cheese crepe. It was so good, I came back an hour later to have another one.

1  Thank George M
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I watched literally a bus of tourists get off so their folks could walk up to the counter and order their sandwiches. We got 2 sandwiches, 2 bottles of water for less than 10 euro. Took our food and walked down to the Seine for a quick lunch on the go. It was awesome. This is a great cheap-eats place in a busy part of the city attracting tourists and locals alike! I saw lots of construction workers and police going here for a quick sandwich too. Delicious for those on a budget or who want something fast.