“Quick, Cheap, Easy!”

Ranked #2,310 of 19,143 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I watched literally a bus of tourists get off so their folks could walk up to the counter and order their sandwiches. We got 2 sandwiches, 2 bottles of water for less than 10 euro. Took our food and walked down to the Seine for a quick lunch on the go. It was awesome. This is a great cheap-eats place in a busy part of the city attracting tourists and locals alike! I saw lots of construction workers and police going here for a quick sandwich too. Delicious for those on a budget or who want something fast.

1  Thank VTJedi

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We tried a lot of crêpes in Paris & these were the best Nutella & banana ones we had. Fresh, made on the spot, well priced and delicious!

1  Thank 8Carms8
Reviewed 3 August 2016

By no means did I have a poor experience with Mich Sandwiches, it's definitely a nice reliable place to grab a quick bite and the food is of an acceptable quality, but it's nothing to write home about. You could probably walk around the Latin Quarter and find the same quality of sandwich most places. Just like with most things in tourist centers of Paris, you get what you pay for most of the time.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I would spend the mornings and early afternoons visiting galleries and seeing the sights. On walking back to the hotel early in my stay I bought a chicken baguette and took it back to eat on the small balcony of my room which looked out on the Eiffel Tower. I also picked up some wine from the little shop next door to the hotel. The baguette was delicious. So much so that I bought one each day for the remainder of my stay in Paris. The ham and cheese was a particular favourite.

I can still taste those beautiful crusty baguettes. Absolutely worth every cent. And they were not expensive ... usually around 4 - 5 Euros.

If you are in the area you must visit this wonderful little cafe.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I read the reviews about the place and we tried to find it on one of our evening walks.

It is really an unassuming place. Really easy to walk by it without giving it any notice.

I had the spicy chicken crepe and it was awesome. A bunch of meat and the gooey cheese was what put it over the top.

There are so many places around there that aren't very good and very expensive. If I had to feed a group or a family.. Yeah, this would be a great place to stop by and grab a bite to eat.

Thank glcwhistler .