“Different flavours and incredibly friendly staff ”
Review of Bachir

Bachir
Ranked #19 of 346 Dessert in Paris
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We spotted this place on the way to our restaurant for dinner and decided to return for ice cream after dinner. The staff were so friendly! Really stood out amongst the usual treatment you get in Paris. Ice cream was delicious and I loved that you could get 2 flavours in one scoop! We had the middle sized cones which gets you 3 scoops but we had 4 flavours. Of course we added the pistachio nuts and cream. Delicious!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Nice concept: a Lebanese-style ice cream parlour with interesting flavours such as rose, apricot and pistachio, with free chantilly cream toppings. But most of the flavours are creamily indistinct: it’s difficult to guess correctly the flavour if you close your eyes and taste blind.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We sat in a bar opposite the night before and watched queues of 20+ people for a solid 2 hours and told ourselves before we left Paris we would try it. I can see why it is so popular.
The guy who served us explained everything thoroughly and let us try everything, without us even asking! Such fabulous customer service.
My fiancé left with an lce cream bigger than his head, covered in pistachio!
I am not a huge ice cream fan, so opted for the plainer flavours - but was not disappointed! The guy also let us try the newest flavour, rose, after we bought our ice creams - very unique and clearly a lot of love goes into what they do!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We saw the line and decided it must be good......and it was!! Forget everything else and go for milk chocolate with pistachios.....heaven, trust me!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I feel very alone in my review, but I didn't like this ice cream.

There is a complicated set up for buying the ice-cream - first queue up to choose the size and to pay, then queue up again to choose the flavours and collect the ice cream. This is standard in Paris but it's still annoying.

The servers actually getting the ice cream were not very efficient when we went, and I needed to repeat each combination 2 to 3 times.

The ice creams themselves were not that good : the fruit ones we tried (strawberry and apricot) were pastel colours which is odd for ice cream made with fruit, and they had a artificial fragrance taste, while pistachio only tasted vaguely of the nuts, finally while vanilla had a decent (not exceptional) flavours, it had a really gummy consistency.

For the price, there are 10 other ice cream places nearby I'd go to instead.

Date of visit: June 2018