“Birthday Dinner was a Delight”
Review of L'Atelier du Parc

L'Atelier du Parc
Reserve with
L'Atelier du Parc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #830 of 19,275 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$27 - US$89
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2014

We highly recommend the L'Atelier du Parc !

Tonight was a delightful dinner experience. Unforgettable.

The Gourmet Menu offers a 5-course delight for 49 euro.
The staff was very friendly and attentive to our family of 3 diners.
The setting was intimate, yet relaxed and we felt as if we were at home among friends.

For my Birthday they brought out a sparkler with my dessert and the waiter and guests shared in my celebration. What a delight to be in an absolutely warm and wonderful restaurant in Paris.

I recommend the foie gras pate or the zucchini flower to start and the sweetbreads, lamb and sea bass were all delightful main courses. The desserts in chocolate, strawberry & raspberry did not disappoint either.

It was very convenient to the METRO stop at Porte de Versailles on the #12 Line.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

A Saturday night in July 2014. We found the restaurant via the Michelin website.
It has a modern interior and offers a set diner (choice between 4 different starters, mains and deserts) for just under 50 Euro.
The menu contains modern inventions (my starter was lobster wrapped in a crunchy net of puff pastry) and some "revisited" classics (my mains was paella, with amongst others chicken breast in a wonderful pastilla wrap). The wine list contains some very reasonably priced classics, like for instance the Jurançon Sec "Cuvée Marie" de Charles Hours.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my 4th visit during an expo we attend every year, and we always return to excellent service and cuisine. Great wine menu, great ambiance. The menu offers a variety of options for different course pricings. We bring clients for business meals and it is a nice setting close to the Porte de Versailles area, and I always recommend it to others looking for a high end restaurant nearby.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This has been my third visit to L'Atelier du Parc and again I was not disappointed. The decor and ambiance is stylish, and the service professional and friendly.
We were four persons and had, for main courses, the bouillabaise, entrecote and osso buco. All well prepared and excellent quality. The osso buco especially is unusual and worth having.
Wine was not cheap, but great quality - and their selection is excellent.
In summary, remains one if my favourites and well recommended.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We booked 2 months in advance for a family birthday. The service and follow up in advance was excellent. They composed a 7 course meal according to our budget (~€100 pp) and we got the place downstairs for ourselves the first hour (see picture).
Unfortunately the restaurant didn't manage to follow up the good service the booking had given in advance. Several times we had to remind and ask for wine refill. On top of that they were slow serving and almost no smiles.
The food was good, but it was no wow. More stylish than tasty. Wines were expensive.
The children meal was a real disappointment. It looked and tasted like an IKEA pasta dinner (see picture).
Unfortunately the restaurant couldn't live up to neither our expectation nor the Bib Gourmand award.